Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys

curently on hol in NZ and wondering if anyone can give me any pointers on best way to view the game tomorrow? It will be played early here which is perfect as I can hopefully watch it before the family get started on the day!

ideally I’d go for the local equivalent of a now tv day pass. I think it’s on bein, always prefer to pay for a reliable connection if possibl:classic_cool:

Wow, that's great. I have a some family and friends in NZ but they are rugby people (surprise surprise). Are you travelling with anyone else? Are you in a motorhome or other transport? Have you been there before?

Unfortunately Sky NZ are showing Wellington Phoenix v Central Coast Mariners. But Bein11 should be showing it.

Mrs KG flies out to visit her Mum on 31 December. The y live in Levin which if you have ever been there you would know what it isn't spelt Liven.

Edited by keelansgrandad

2 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

Hi guys

curently on hol in NZ and wondering if anyone can give me any pointers on best way to view the game tomorrow? It will be played early here which is perfect as I can hopefully watch it before the family get started on the day!

ideally I’d go for the local equivalent of a now tv day pass. I think it’s on bein, always prefer to pay for a reliable connection if possibl:classic_cool:

Ifollow is by far the most straightforward and reliable option

12 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

I used to live in New Plymouth.

Not much in Taranaki worth visiting!

I enjoyed Rotorua (if you can get over the smell)

Some pointers on the language if you're a complete novice  🙂

How long were you there for TGMD? Why did you move back (here I presume?) Rotorua? Well some there call me King of the Luge (or was that a self acclaimed title, I can't remember...... 🙂 )

9 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

How long were you there for TGMD? Why did you move back (here I presume?) Rotorua? Well some there call me King of the Luge (or was that a self acclaimed title, I can't remember...... 🙂 )

I lived there for 9 months. As far as I was concerned it was a permanent emigration. New Plymouth was just a foot in the door was planning to move on, perhaps to Australia. But my wife got really homesick almost straight away so it proved to be a non-starter.

Had a go at the luge myself 😄