Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Daniel Farke's One Of Us...

The Canaries’ chief found himself in the firing line this week when Talksport mouthpiece Ian Abrahams suggested should Farke guide Norwich to the Premier League it would be another blow for English coaching talent.

The Championship manager-of-the-month delivered his considered reply ahead of Saturday’s trip to Bristol City.

“I don’t have the feeling I am here for a few months and then I return to Germany,” he said. “As long as someone feels I am doing a good job and I am allowed to be here in England and I can help to improve the football I will do this.

“I already feel at home. My heart is yellow. If I am honest I have a German passport and my education as a coach was in Germany but when our fans are always singing about Jordan Rhodes as being one of us I have the same feeling.

“I already feel like one of us. My heart is pretty yellow. Yes, I did hear it. To be honest I am quite relaxed.

Words are cheap I know, but I believe this guy.

Something I never did with Lambert. My first assessment of him was that he looked angry & ambitious. I never had reason to alter that assessment.

Got to be worth a chant surely. 

I don't know if it's been used for Jordan, but " Daniel Farke is one of us"  to the tune of London Bridge is falling down would work I think.

1 hour ago, ron obvious said:

Got to be worth a chant surely. 

I don't know if it's been used for Jordan, but " Daniel Farke is one of us"  to the tune of London Bridge is falling down would work I think.

A nice touch this would be.