Sign in to follow this  
Woodman

Live on Sky

Birmingham home game moved to Fri 18/1 - 7.45 k.o.

Leeds away now a 5.30 k.o on Sat 2nd Feb.

Ipswich game - 12.00 k.o. on Sun 10/2.

All live on Sky.

Edited by Woodman
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been waiting for months for the best time to cancel my Sky Sports subscription (£30/month!) and they keep doing this.

I like a Friday night game at CR so it's pretty good for me.

Leeds maybe not ideal for those traveling but that was always going to be a TV game.

2 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

I’ve been waiting for months for the best time to cancel my Sky Sports subscription (£30/month!) and they keep doing this.

eh ?

sky sports are fairly easily accessible on various streams

Its good for the club when we're picked for Sky as its more cash but not so good for fans who probably prefer 3pm kick offs

Out for Xmas meal with friends tomorrow eating at  6:45pm so going to miss 2nd half on Sky :classic_rolleyes:

On 14/12/2018 at 16:47, Nuff Said said:

If you have a polite but firm conversation you should be able to get them down to £10/£15 a month

On 14/12/2018 at 21:38, Diane said:

Its good for the club when we're picked for Sky as its more cash but not so good for fans who probably prefer 3pm kick offs

Out for Xmas meal with friends tomorrow eating at  6:45pm so going to miss 2nd half on Sky :classic_rolleyes:

We get £100,000 for the the home game and £10,000 for away games

Not sure how many Brummies will skip the game with it being a Friday night

So although welcome, I don't think it is too much in the grand scheme of things

It will be £135,00 if we beat Pompey in the FA Cup and there would have been an extra £150,000 had we been live on TV

However with the increased prize money and the number of lower league clubs on TV a fair bit more money will be heading their way - lets just hope it is used for infrastructure rather than wages

4 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

If you have a polite but firm conversation you should be able to get them down to £10/£15 a month

I know, I keep hearing this, need to get my **** in gear and sort it out. At one point we were giving them over £100/month with phone and broadband, I have managed to get that down significantly.

46 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I know, I keep hearing this, need to get my **** in gear and sort it out. At one point we were giving them over £100/month with phone and broadband, I have managed to get that down significantly.

I have the basic sky tv package, landline and broadband and I pay £40 a month. If I want films or sports I will only get them when there is an offer on but as a rule I don’t bother and use kodi