Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 20

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This weekend we reach the halfway point in our season and we have AJ picking the final six results. AJ’s having another good season with 15/19 79% winning picks at a profitability of 3.17. AJ’s already on Ray’s signature for winning the final six as well as twice winning with the Norwich picks. He’s on top form right now with six wins from the last seven weeks. You PUPs are also in top form with three consecutive 80%+ weeks. So I think we will have a great chance of a win this weekend. AJ needs your very best selection from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon that are listed on William Hill or Bet 365 websites.

Making the final selections for City’s game at Bristol City we have First Wazzock. Wazzy’s still unbeaten with 18/18 100% winning picks at a profitability of 7.89. That’s amazing picking which puts him in a class of his own this season. He’s also won previously when making these selections as well as four previous wins when picking the six results. So let’s help him to another win with our best suggestions for outcomes of the game from the options on Bill Hill and Bet 365.

Here’s the provisional rota for January. Please let me know with your selections if the dates are ok.

Six Results

05/01/19 – Kathy

12/01/19 - Inchy

19/01/19 - Lessingham

26/01/19 – Diesel Doris

Norwich Selections

05/01/19 – Feedthewolf

12/01/19 - Mandie

19/01/19 - Hansterbubble

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

So now I’ll hand the thread over to AJ and First Wazzock. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Adam and Steve ... the thread is yours.......🙂........

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2623 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,3, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, yes PUPs £1542 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4371 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,227 since we began £1,614 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Image may contain: 10 people, people smiling, indoor

Still love this picture from last year🙂💛💚

To League 1 this week

Sunderland v Bristol Rovers - Home Win

For the match bet, a sneaky 1-0 win courtesy of a goal from Emi Buendia 

Best of luck AJ, Wazzy and all you PUPs 

Hi everyone, a Sunday game in France for me this week:

LYON v Monaco HOME WIN

Good Luck AJ and all you lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, a hard fought 2-1 win to keep us on top of the league 💚💛

Best of luck Wazzy

Staying in the championship this week,in fact that  little ole team down the road. They will eventually chalk up a home win under Lambert and this weeks odds for them to do that are just too irresistible. So my pick this week is.......

Ipswich v Wigan .....Home win.

All the best to AJ this week and all our fellow pup's.

Nutty that date is good for me buddy.

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to AJ, Wazzy and of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to France and an AWAY WIN in the game Dijon v PSG.

For the City game Rhodes to score the last goal of the game.

Good luck all, especially AJ & First Wazzock.

Huddersfield to draw with Newcastle (2/1); and

Norwich to win 2-1 (17/2).

Thanks for the intro Nutster, let's have plenty of suggestions boys and girls and I'll put the old thinking hat on friday night and hopefully come up with the goods!!!

For AJ

Ajax v De Graafschap - Home Win

Hi all, off to the Czech Republic this week for a (hopefully) refreshing Pilsner with Viktoria Plzen vs Karvina (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for Rhodes to score last and a red card in the match.

Good luck everyone! 👍

Apples

My pick this week is PALERMO v livorno in Italy serie B .HOME WIN

my Norwich bet would be BTTS

good luck pups

Italy for me also this week, and Serie B, Palermo home win v Livorno.

For the City bet Klose to score anytime.

Nutty the 19/1 is good for me, will be delighted to try and add to the pot.

Good luck all, OTBC

I see someone has beaten me to it but I also think Ipswich will beat Wigan 

Norwich bet. Norwich Over 1.5 team goals 

For AJ I will suggest: -

Borussia Dortmund          v          Werder Bremen          Home Win

And for Wazzy

Marco Stiepermann to score anytime.

Irish Limerick League for me please. Charleville v Regional away win.

For City's game City to win/Marley Watkins to score at any time double. Good luck AJ and Dr V!

I'm good for the 5th Nutty.

Thanks Nutty for the lovely intro, and everyone for your picks so far. I'll be looking over every single one before making any decisions so please continue to throw them all into the ring!

For the outstanding Wazzock I would suggest Norwich to win and Pukki to score last. 

I'll be back Friday evening with the final 6!

League of Wales for me and Newtown to beat Llandudno. 

For the Norwich bet, Klose at any time. 

I am also looking for a sunderland home win this weekend.

As for us a score draw.

Good look one and all

Coventry v LUTON - Away win, Coventry havent won in their last 5 and Luton have won their last four.

For the Norwich I shall go for 2-1 win for us. 

I'm going with Lincsy....

League one........

Coventry v Luton........Away win.

For our game.......

City to win 3-1

Good luck AJ and Wazzy. 🏆

MMMK - SUNDERLAND -v- Bristol Rovers HOME WIN

MM - Hanover -v- BAYERN MUNICH AWAY WIN

For the match bet HT/FT Draw/Norwich 

Eddie I’m ok for January Norwich picks 😊

Good Luck everyone 💚💇‍♀️

Hello everyone,

I’m heading down to League 1 where I think Doncaster’s recent good run will continue and predict a home win DONCASTER UTD v Scunthorpe Town.

For our game, I’m going to go with over 2.5 goals.

Good luck everyone. 🎄🤞