Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

One Down, 5 to go.

Jarrets gone for the moment, which signals that he probably wont return

we still need to put LouisJean, charlton, fleming, brennan,  and mcveigh (sorry) in the January sales. In my opinion we should offer them all, except mcveigh to the scum on a free.

P.S, How many loans can we have

its 8 loans i think..we have had 7.... (including Robbo today)

and what Justification do u have for getting rid of Louis jean after 2 games?

jas :)

McVeigh is one of the most naturally gifted players at the club. He is ideal for the Championship because he can operate in congested areas and provide openings. He is probably still the top scorer at the Club and I for one think he has not been given a decent run for a very long time.

disagree there rudolph... Wee Paul was given a chance this season and didnt take it... i said earlier in the week i think he will be off come january

Interesting that you share my views about McVeigh - had one great season for us, but far too lightweight, especially at this level, and needs a new challenge elsewhere. 

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

we still need to put LouisJean, charlton, fleming, brennan,  and mcveigh (sorry) in the January sales. In my opinion we should offer them all, except mcveigh to the scum on a free.

[/quote]

Fleming??? I wonder what''s become of the self-proclaimed "greatest fans in the country". Is there anyone else out there who feels like me, that this witch-hunt mindset has gone too far and could damage the Club? Anyone? Oh well....

Agree totally , Old Boy.If you read some of my previous posts I have constantly supported Fleming and questioned the loyalty of some of these people.Unfortunately , some of them have incrdibly short memories...

agree not throwing fleming out of the club as well.. he has been here fo nearly 9 years and whilst he might not always be able to get it done on the pitch he''d be a  great coach. lets offer him a coaching role for his great service to us.

None of the players need to go yet.  No I would not renew Brennans contract but he and the rest (incl Flem) are needed as squad cover if nothing else.

In paarticular defence to WLY he was sparkling when played in the whole behind the stikers and when partnering Ashton.   He scored against Brighton when up front but then gets put in midfield and disappoints as the ball flys over his head.   Which just shows he is not a midfielder but a striker.  Our best run of form came when he was up front - as with so much else it is the manager failing to get the best from his players

OTBC