Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Hoolahan v Martin charity game

I just love being accused of derailing the thread. I made a post regarding ticket prices for the game and he decides to take the thread down a different path and then in wades FF with a snidey remark but apparently it is me derailing the thread.

“That was close was I was in the ticket office earlier” is hardly  a snidey remark. Like  you I put a tongue out emoji on the end which makes it ok and a bit of banter. 

In all of this nonsense, someone posted about Wes going to Ipswich in January - he wouldn't would he?  Where's that rumour come from?

It popped up on TWTD as a thought that they would think him a good signing because he worked with Lambert here and was supposedly following him to Villa a few years back.

I hope Wes would take a leaf out of Cameron Jerome's book when rumours circulated that he was off to the Scum.

I agree with TIL, I'm hoping Wes gives them a polite 'no' .... interesting to see them fawning over a player who has been a major contributor to the almost 10 year dominance of the Derby.