Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Bolton’s Jack Reeve

Yeah, good mash up there.  I think the level of fitness, desire, belief and composure shown by our players late in matches is brilliant.  Getting over the line is what matters and although it makes it tough to watch - would be great to get two or three goal ahead and stay there - we are getting over the line.

“Sammy Ameobis sending off, a decision you could argue against”

well yes I suppose you could, but then you’d look like you knew nothing about football!

having said that, not a bad effort, and worrying similar to Jack 😳

These football react go over my head a bit but 115k subscribers on youtube means the kid must be doing something right. Got a little laugh out of the detected sound effect from Metal Gear being used for the Ameobi booking.

I thought it was great too and hopefully Bolton will start moving up the table, the club is going through a difficult time.

Interesting to see a different perspective but I find it really hard to see these young lads recording themselves at games anything other than intensely irritating

With you there Mason. I'm far too busy watching the game to worry about selfies or making a vlog or whatever. While I appreciate the efforts of TNC, I couldn't/wouldn't  do it myself. 

On 09/12/2018 at 09:55, lake district canary said:

Yeah, good mash up there.  I think the level of fitness, desire, belief and composure shown by our players late in matches is brilliant.  Getting over the line is what matters and although it makes it tough to watch - would be great to get two or three goal ahead and stay there - we are getting over the line.

Yep. Could be attributed to the double sessions and huge amounts of fitness work that Farke has them doing.

Something that, last season, was described by many as "a really bad idea" due to the injuries we were picking up.

It would appear that they have gotten used to that work now and are benefitting from it.