On 08/12/2018 at 22:06, Chelm Canary said:

I think there's teams that talk about us a lot more than we talk about them. 

A lot of it down to frustration. They don't think we should be where we are.

TBH, I still find it hard to believe it myself, but getting used to it. 😀

• Haha 1

Yes it's still sinking in for me too !

I think with Leeds, looking at it from the other side, the last time Leeds achieved anything (at all) was in 09/10 when they were in L1 with us.  After a good start Leeds were leading the table comfortably, but it all went a bit pear shaped and we overhauled them & ended up comfortably above, which certainly went down badly.  At least from the Leeds perspective, they were still promoted in 2nd, but what must have really rankled was that while they stagnated in the Championship, we went straight on up to the Prem and spent the next couple of years buying their best players....

So this season, after a good start Leeds were leading the table comfortably, but it's all gone a bit pear shaped and we've overhauled them & ended up comfortably above, perhaps not surprising a lot of them are thinking WTF, bl**dy Norwich again.... what's even worse is that this time they're in the playoffs, so they must be thinking they'll probably not even get promoted at all and the next couple of years Norwich will be buying all their best players.... 🤣

It's all very amusing, I'm not surprised a lot of them are finding it hard to handle 😉