Cracker. Agree with the laughing Holty and will add Pacheco celebrating at Poorman Road👍

44 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

It's good but IMHO nothing beats this one, possibly the G Holt laughing is a close 2nd.

20170522_105711.jpg

I’ve got that photo up on the wall 😁

The irony of the comment about us playing Bolton for the 7th consecutive week is that they are at the Reebok next Saturday. 

And didn't Steps hold them to a goalless draw at their place. 

Leeds are just a championship team like us nobody has the right to premiership. I just want them and Ipswich to stay in championship or league 1,I hate them both

• Haha 1

<<<<-------------- Ahem... I refer you to my avatar...

On 09/12/2018 at 12:15, A Load of Squit said:

It's good but IMHO nothing beats this one, possibly the G Holt laughing is a close 2nd.

20170522_105711.jpg

Edited by Woodman

I think that Ip$hit are playing Steps at the beginning of April, and it might be the fixture where if they lose they go down....

Tragedy, When Survival's gone, and you can't keep on

Tragedy, when no one cries, and you know why

It's Hard to bear, with no one to love you

You're going nowhere...

(... but down.)

On 09/12/2018 at 13:00, FenwayFrank said:

I’ve got that photo up on the wall 😁

Well fancy that so have i FF. Confined to the spare bedroom though due to restrictions placed on my football memorabilia by 'Er indoors.

On 09/12/2018 at 09:54, hogesar said:

It is funny, purely because we dont replicate the same amount of venom let alone interest in what they're doing.

That raises an interesting question - do we, as a set of fans, feel venom towards any particular team in the way that many other fans feel towards us - as being that annoying club Norwich?

My feelings towards that lot down the road is more about their irrelevance laced these days with a dose of pity but certainly not venom. I used to feel bad toward Wolves but that was really Kevin Bobcat, specifically, and is now ancient history.  Leeds, it's just a case of waiting for them to implode under the weight on their fans expectations. Anybody else feel the same as me?

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well fancy that so have i FF. Confined to the spare bedroom though due to restrictions placed on my football memorabilia by 'Er indoors.

Mine is also in the spare room but photos of our recent trip to Dortmund are up in the lounge 🙂

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Mine is also in the spare room but photos of our recent trip to Dortmund are up in the lounge 🙂

I know you & Tilly would find some common ground eventually😀  

38 minutes ago, Diane said:

I know you & Tilly would find some common ground eventually😀  

I shop in M&S quite a bit Diane as well.

On 09/12/2018 at 09:25, SwindonCanary said:

image.png.242b238eb1f49e799d0e6f2edbc3d092.pngLove this picture of R. Martin scoring late against Dirty Leeds.

I house shared with a Leeds fan at this point, we were watching the game on a stream when Jeff Stelling popped up with "there as been a goal in the big game at the top of league one"

At the time Leeds had a corner, que house made getting very excited.

The rest is history.

QPR proving that the ONLY Cup Final in this frikking league for EVERY club is Leeds United .. Norwich have it so much easier as teams simply don’t raise their games against tinpot clubs, even if they are top #LUFC #ncfc

Edited by The Great Mass Debater

1 minute ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Teams just roll over for norwich yet play like real madrid against us #lufc

Thing is, most of the inbreds up there actually do believe this.

Maybe they need to condsider that if they are finding every game more difficult than us, then the constant is them, not the opposition. Wonder if they ever consider the fact that they're just not as good as us?

Edited by kick it off

All Leeds TV is great entertainment, if they win it's because they're great, if they lose it's because everyone raises their game, because we are Leeds. 

What a bunch of idiots! You play the same teams! We beat you on your own patch. What happened there then?

There are actually some alright Leeds fans, but in the main, they really are the poorest losers. Some of the excuses I’ve read on their forums are just brilliant, delusion of the highest level! I think they’ve lost 9 games in 2019 alone, and coincidentally, all after ‘spygate’ - It does make me wonder if this is by chance, or whether you actually could attribute this sneaky tactical advantage to their better results earlier in the season. Seems a bit coincidental to me... 🤷🏻‍♂️  

I think the reality will set in, should they be promoted, that they would likely be next season’s whipping boys, not good for their ego but hey ho - they have a handful of good players but nowhere near enough pedigree as their squad stands now. It smacks of ‘good championship quality’ but that’s about it. Unless their owner shells out on far better quality than the awful Bamford, I could see another 15 year stint for them in the Championship again. That said, I really don’t think they will get promoted to be honest, they seem to be lacking something and I just don’t think it will happen for them - I think they’ll get done badly by Villa in the Playoffs, who I’ve long thought (to much derision) that they would finally click, and so it would seem at the moment. Us, Sheff Utd and Villa I fancy to be the 3 teams gaining promotion this season.

They need to sort out the Premier League pronto. The NFL would never put up with the fourth biggest city in England not having a franchise. Time for the administrators to get this done, so that big teams like Leeds and Villa can take their rightful place. Get rid of those poxy wannabe's Bournemouth, Burnley and of course Naarwich. And get rid of relegation from the PL too while they are at it. 

• Like 1

On 08/12/2018 at 20:40, kirku said:

Here's the one from nearly 6 years ago. Still hilarious.. 

"I really f****g hate Norwich. That drunken hag they have in the board room and her husband who looks like Roz from Monsters Inc, the ugly fat mole-looking c**t, their six fingered fans, playing music after they score a goal like the tinpot no-mark bastards they are, and the fact that everything they have done, and I mean everything since they were relegated has been that little bit f*****g better than what we''ve done. That they signed a fat bricklayer who was **** for Halifax Town and got him scoring 20 goals a season at whatever level. Their manager who looks like he doesn''t care that you just beat him at chess because he spent the night before shagging your mum. THEY PLAY MUSIC WHEN THEY F*****G SCORE THE C**S, and sell more season tickets than us. We could get promoted unbeaten and find out that the ****ers have solved World hunger and found a two-state solution in the middle east."

Bumping this because not only is it hilarious, it remains so prophetically true.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Sussexyellow said:

Bumping this because not only is it hilarious, it remains so prophetically true.

Still one of my all-time favourite rants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1