Bolton 2-2
Norwich to win 6-2

**** norwich

****ing Norwich

I don't f**king believe it.

There it is Norwich 3-2. **** off.

Norwich are officially bastards

Norwich c**ts

Norwich seem to have scored a last minute winner every single week for the past ten years.

Will someone f**king take points off the farmer spaz c**ts

And they always seem to be playing someone s**t every week too.

Norwich are the jammiest bastards around.

I honestly thought I'd only have to live through one spell of Norwich f**king City being a set of annoying c**ts, but it's come round again.

I think I hate norwich more than any other team to be fair.

Next three league fixtures:
Rotherham (H)
Havant & Waterlooville (H)
Steps (H)

I'd happily finish second to them to get out of this f**king league. We'll re-establish ourselves in the PL and they'll get relegated and we won't have to worry about them again.

deflated like f**k after coming out of ER and seeing that Pukki winner

**** off Norwich - 90+3 again the c**ts!

not sure what will happen next week when Norwich turn up at the Reebok expecting to play them for the seventh consecutive week.

Norwich actually make me hate my own life i hate them so much...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Priceless! All we need now is for them to choke as usual, fail in the playoffs and then revert to being our feeder club.

• Like 1

I love it. Reminds me of the one from the Lambert years at 

See page 2. I always particularly liked the line about the manager. I thought that summed him up perfectly. Some new gems to add the the collection in this latest lot. 

Edited by Chip20
Cos I'm a fat-fingered fool.

They do seem a little upset. And their language is a little fruity and Northern. I hope we go up and they just miss out, so we can start buying their best players again.

• Like 1

Here's the one from nearly 6 years ago. Still hilarious.. 

"I really f****g hate Norwich. That drunken hag they have in the board room and her husband who looks like Roz from Monsters Inc, the ugly fat mole-looking c**t, their six fingered fans, playing music after they score a goal like the tinpot no-mark bastards they are, and the fact that everything they have done, and I mean everything since they were relegated has been that little bit f*****g better than what we''ve done. That they signed a fat bricklayer who was **** for Halifax Town and got him scoring 20 goals a season at whatever level. Their manager who looks like he doesn''t care that you just beat him at chess because he spent the night before shagging your mum. THEY PLAY MUSIC WHEN THEY F*****G SCORE THE C**S, and sell more season tickets than us. We could get promoted unbeaten and find out that the ****ers have solved World hunger and found a two-state solution in the middle east."

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, kirku said:

Here's the one from nearly 6 years ago. Still hilarious.. 

"I really f****g hate Norwich. That drunken hag they have in the board room and her husband who looks like Roz from Monsters Inc, the ugly fat mole-looking c**t, their six fingered fans, playing music after they score a goal like the tinpot no-mark bastards they are, and the fact that everything they have done, and I mean everything since they were relegated has been that little bit f*****g better than what we''ve done. That they signed a fat bricklayer who was **** for Halifax Town and got him scoring 20 goals a season at whatever level. Their manager who looks like he doesn''t care that you just beat him at chess because he spent the night before shagging your mum. THEY PLAY MUSIC WHEN THEY F*****G SCORE THE C**S, and sell more season tickets than us. We could get promoted unbeaten and find out that the ****ers have solved World hunger and found a two-state solution in the middle east."

That is pure gold, partly because he actually admits that we've been better than them. The description of Paul Lambert ! And the payoff "We could get promoted unbeaten and find out that the ****ers have solved World hunger and found a two-state solution in the middle east." is comic genius. 😆

• Like 2

Sky can’t hide their disappointment, “ Leeds would have gone top if it wasn’t for Norwich scoring in injury time “ 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Sky can’t hide their disappointment, “ Leeds would have gone top if it wasn’t for Norwich scoring in injury time “ 😀

Is that not factually correct though FF? 

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Is that not factually correct though FF? 

Of course it is but that’s not the point , it’s the fact that they couldn’t hide their disappointment that it didn’t happen 

I think there's teams that talk about us a lot more than we talk about them. 

A lot of it down to frustration. They don't think we should be where we are.

Angry northerners are nothing new to us

here's a gut bucket version -

one in which the interviewed fan has tried to disguise himself with a rather silly looking stick on beard and is using a speeded up voice that requires him to consistently add the letter 's' to random words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC0ZiBAKQ-4

ps perhaps this lard ae.se might like to remind us of the respective attendances today

• Like 1

This Norwich/Leeds rivalry will benefit both clubs. 

Instead of worrying about the chasing pack there is only one other to focus on in a battle for the top. 

Already this competition has inspired both sides to strive while the rest scrap and the result is a gap forming. 

• Like 1

We've had some tussles with the Leeds over the years.

I remember a coupe of years ago the singer of the pigeon detectives (yes that's a band) was on soccer am.

The presenter asked him why he hates Norwich after a discussion about a recent game. 

The singer replied - "because they're always one stop ahead of us"

Too true. 

Edited by Chelm Canary

It is actually understandable given that we have shared a lot of recent history and they have come off second best.

And arousing so much emotion shows that we must be doing a lot right.

However they should consider renaming their forum - Those Were The Days.

Sums that lot up,never liked them never will.Lets hope they have their usual end to the season and stay where they belong.Media keep on about their injury list as if everyone else doesn’t have the same problem.They are a decent side so we might be able to poach one or two next season 😉

It is funny, purely because we dont replicate the same amount of venom let alone interest in what they're doing.

Excuse the pedantry Swindon but that's actually Norwich City and Coldplay front man Chris Martin celebrating a late winner against the ...ahem....'Champions of Europe.' 

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

It is funny, purely because we dont replicate the same amount of venom let alone interest in what they're doing.

That sums up Leeds Hogesar, or perhaps 5% of their fans. It's a mentality of the inferiority complex, a bit like our neighbours over the border. Why would you be bothered about other teams? You are sat in 2nd place, one off the top. You've consistently been playing well all season and you are likely to continue doing so. Like us, you are now probably odds-on for the automatics. Yet, you fill up part of your forums with hatred for another team.

I get fed up too with us  baiting 1p5wich. They are an irrelevance to me mainly and will soon be league 1. The Lambert thing adds spice for sure. But its history now.

The most important thing is now and I'm just enjoying it. Our football is as good as the first Walker era. It's special.

You'd think after so many failed campaigns and high expectations, Leeds supporters would just feel the same about their team. It must be something in the soil to react in the way some fans do, reading those comments. I suppose some are nice examples of darker humour.

13 hours ago, Bill said:

Angry northerners are nothing new to us

here's a gut bucket version -

one in which the interviewed fan has tried to disguise himself with a rather silly looking stick on beard and is using a speeded up voice that requires him to consistently add the letter 's' to random words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC0ZiBAKQ-4

ps perhaps this lard ae.se might like to remind us of the respective attendances today

Love that a fat **** is stood there with Ramsden's on his shirt...

Best thing I ever heard a Leeds fan say:

OK so in my student days I had a season ticket at Leeds for one season. It was the season it started to all go wrong for them (01/02), top of the Premier League at xmas but ultimately failing to qualify for the Champions League.

I was stood outside the ground waiting for the bus back after the game, listening to some no-teeth scrotes discussing the team.

One particular slack-jawed dentally challenged individual was commenting on Jonathon Woodgate's proprosed move to Real Madrid. He said, impassioned and with utter sincerity...

"I just dont understand why he'd want to go? I mean, Madrid's nice and all, but there's NO club in the world as big as Leeds United!'...

11 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

This bit actually made me laugh out loud...

image.png.f398b59f6449e76f240aa40400c4deb4.png

Yes - me too 😀

Thanks OP

2 hours ago, Herman said:

One of my favourite City photos of all time.👍

It's good but IMHO nothing beats this one, possibly the G Holt laughing is a close 2nd.

20170522_105711.jpg

• Like 2