Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Differences of opinion

There are certainly some passionate defences of Worthy, KTF and it will all come good in the end, some people even believe the football being played is acceptable.  It may be better than some of the tripe played post relegation but for those who remember the cavalier football of the early 90''s what we are being served up is absolute rubbish.

However do you have any evidence Worthy can or will turn it around, please regale us with your evidence.  I am confident you cannot adduce any.  2 away wins out of the last 28, a poor home record, shipping plenty goals, failing to score on a regular basis, poor performances and an unsettled support, this is my evidence.

Wheres yours?. you don''t have any we are a team going in one direction which many enlightened folk recognise.  However there are a number of deluded souls who post on here that we are wrong,  see the evidence above.  Refute this all you like your opposite views would be read with interest.

Come relegation I shall be telling you I told you so, you can bank on it.

[quote user="pete"]

unsettled support.

[/quote]

I think that you may find that it''s a smaller band of ''unsettled support'' than you might expect.

... and as for boycotting matches, how many are travelling to Coventry?!!

Oh Canaries forever! I would imagine that your nose has just grown a good foot! By suggesting that there is a smaller band of unsettled support than you might expect you must be telling porkies. So how many fans did you hear singing for Worthy when we were 2-0 up against Luton. Maybe you should change your name to Worthy forever. Of all the people that I know that went to the AGM that were pro worthy, only two of them remain (about 5%.) Think of the results on this very board, cant remember exactly but somewhere around 65%, and that was before our latest dive of poor results and performances.

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]Oh Canaries forever! I would imagine that your nose has just grown a good foot! By suggesting that there is a smaller band of unsettled support than you might expect you must be telling porkies. So how many fans did you hear singing for Worthy when we were 2-0 up against Luton. Maybe you should change your name to Worthy forever. Of all the people that I know that went to the AGM that were pro worthy, only two of them remain (about 5%.) Think of the results on this very board, cant remember exactly but somewhere around 65%, and that was before our latest dive of poor results and performances.[/quote]

A typical reply IMHO - you didn''t answer the question but evaded it by firing off something else.

As for the board results, have a look at the membership numbers (ie. typical readership) and the number of votes polled and then THINK about how those figures were achieved. I could have added a 100-odd votes on my own quite easily (if I desired) - I didn''t bother to vote because I know how easily the polls can be fixed.

... and by the way, I didn''t say I was a Worthy supporter - just another assumption on your part. I was making an observation from AGMs, the BIG boycott (or not) and talking to those around me.

Sorry I hit a nerve!

You are wrong to assume you hit a nerve, and I wasnt aware that I was not answering a question. If it was about Coventry then we have sold all of our tickets because we are all united behind the team on the pitch. Nonsense about boycotts is in a different league and something that i feel is ridiculous at this stage. Still you pays ya money you take you choice.

We can argue between ourselves all night about degrees of support because no-one knows the true answer. However, as the supporters groups are now beginning to break their silence, not one has backed the manager. That to me suggests something, but before you answer, I know that it still doesn''t equate to a definitive figure for those for and against.

Whilst we are on the subject of evading questions, how many fans did you hear singing for Worthy against Luton ? Or were you evading the question by firing off something else ? Chin Up.