Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 19

cover photo, Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, basketball court and outdoor

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This weekend we have Graham Humphrey picking the final six results. Graham’s having his usual good season with 14/18 78% winning picks. He’s also got a previous win making these selections as well as three when making the Norwich picks so I think we’re in with a great chance of a third successive win. Graham’s been a great supporter of Rays Funds since the start and star that he is he gave me a tenner last week so that we could have a line of both teams to score alongside the six results. So this weekend not only are we looking for your best selection from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon which are listed on Bill Hill or Bet 365 but also a both teams to score selection.

Making the final selections for our beloved team’s game at home to Bolton we have King Canary. Kingo had one of our biggest winning weeks on his final picks debut last season and I think he gives us a great chance of back to back winning weeks for the Norwich picks. We can all help him with our best suggestions for outcomes of the game from the options on Bill Hill and bet 365.

You PUPs were magnificent last week with 32/37 86% winning picks, the second week on the trot where that figure has been 80%+. Now I’ve heard that the professional tipsters peruse our selections before making their picks! This amazing form is a big part of the reason our presentation pot has gone up past £1600.

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Graham Humphrey and King Canary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Graham and Kingo ... the thread is yours.......🙂......

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2623 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,3, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, yes PUPs £1530 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4371 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,215 since we began £1,602 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Early one for me as I'm off to Prague in the morning.

Our FA Cup opponents Portsmouth to beat Southend for me please.

For City's game Jamal Lewis to get in on the act and join his academy mates on this season's scoresheet.

Good luck Graham and Kingo.

Building on a run of 1 correct pick in a row, its a Sunday offering from the Bundesliga this week

Borussia Moenchengladbach (2nd, 6-0-0 18-3 home) v Stuttgart (3rd bottom, 1-1-5 6-15 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, Pukki to open the scoring in a 2-0 win.

Best of luck Graham, Kingo and all you PUPs.

Colchester to beat Macclesfield Town. Buendia to score any time. 

Good luck all. 

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Graham Magners , King Canary and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Premiership and ARSENAL to win at HOME v Huddersfield.

For the Norwich bet Vrancic to score at anytime.

This week I shall go for STOKE CITY V Ipswich Town - Home Win.

For the Norwich bet I shall go with Norwich to win to Nil. 

Good luck all! 

Thanks Eddie.  Great to get another crack at this.  Quite kind of you to remark that I'm having my "usual good season" when my form is teetering dangerously on the edge of a cliff...

Just a reminder that I chucked another £10 for a Both Teams To Score line - so any additional suggestions for games to pick for that line will be appreciated (otherwise I'll have to come up with them all myself).

Thanks all, I'll be back with my own picks for the week later...

In bocca al lupo 🐾🐕 Graham 😊👍

A bit of winter sun in Greece looks a good provisional early bet, so pending anything better later:

PAOK vs Larissa - Home win 

As for King’s Norwich bet, perhaps Bolton will sit deep and try to spoil, so a nice bet might be:

Leitner to score a penalty 💪

Parma 

Stoke to beat Ipswich

Norwich over 2.5 team goals 

Having to make an early provisional (probably permanent) pick. The Turkish Super Lig.

Kasimpasa to win at home against Kayserispor on Monday.

Kasimpasa, second, have a 5-0-2 and 17/7 home record and in their last home game beat the team in 6th 3-0. A caveat is that they play in the cup tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon, and the last time they did that they lost the next league game, but that was against a good team. Here they are playing a poor team, who also played in the cup, albeit today, so have an extra day's rest.

Kayserispor, one from bottom, have a 1-1-5 and 4/15 away record, and are bottom of the form table, losing five out of six and scoring 3 and conceding 14. And their cup game was against a second-tier team, so potentially a tougher test than Kasimpasa's will be against a third-tier outfit.

The current odds are around 1/2, which may mean the bookies know more than I do...

---

For the match bet I suggest Stiepermann to score first, at 10/1.

---

For BTTS, despite Karanka's modus operandi, I suggest Nottingham Forest (32 goals scored and 21 conceded) against Preston North End (31 scored and 35 conceded).

Good luck to all!

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Graham Magners , King Canary and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Premiership and ARSENAL to win at HOME v Huddersfield.

For the Norwich bet Vrancic to score at anytime.

BTTS     Leicester v Spurs.

8 hours ago, Hissing Sid said:

Building on a run of 1 correct pick in a row, its a Sunday offering from the Bundesliga this week

Borussia Moenchengladbach (2nd, 6-0-0 18-3 home) v Stuttgart (3rd bottom, 1-1-5 6-15 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, Pukki to open the scoring in a 2-0 win.

Best of luck Graham, Kingo and all you PUPs.

Forgot the BTTS, lets try Leicester v Tottenham.

Liverpool away win is my suggestion and for Norwich 3-1 pukki to score anytime

Good Luck Graham & Kingo

For Graham, a trip to Italy and Seria A to back Napoli for a HOME WIN as they play 2nd bottom Frosinone. 

For BTTS a trip to Australia for Perth Glory Vs Melbourne City. 

And finally, for King Canary, a Norwich clean sheet must be on the cards soon. 

Good luck everyone!

National League South

Dartford vs Slough, home win @ 1.83 (Wm Hill).

Dartford finished 2nd last season, and seem to be back on track after a sticky patch earlier in the campaign in which they struggled to score. Charlie Sheringham (son of Teddy) has scored regularly since being signed to help solve this problem, and the team has subsequently climbed up to 6th.

Slough were promoted from the Southern League last season and don't seem to be able to win away from home against the better sides. They sit in 14th place, don't score many, and shouldn't offer much of a threat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the BTTS bet it's another National South game.

East Thurrock have recently started to score at home after a long drought, and Chelmsford are prolific away from home. With Thurrock sitting at the foot of the league I doubt that either side will be shy of trying to score. The odds are around 1.60.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norwich -1.5 on the Asian Handicaps is around 2.00, and Norwich -2 is 2.85. An equal stake on both would yield odds of 2.42 for a win exceeding 2 goals, and 1.50 for a win by exactly 2 goals.

Good luck Graham & King, and all other pickers this weekend.

Morning PUPs off to Germany this week with:

KARLSRUHER SC v SC Preussen Munster HOME WIN

Good Luck Graham and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet 2-1, best of luck King

BTTS Birmingham v Bristol City

Good luck Graham & KC, and don't waste any time on the following:

Newcastle to draw with Wolves; and

Norwich to win 3-1 again.

Hi PUPs, off to Russia this week with CSKA Moscow vs. Yenisey Krasnoyarsk (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for Zimm to score anytime.

For the BTTS I'll go for Ross County vs. Queen of the South.

Best of luck everyone! 👍

Apples

Hi All

I will try again, as picked a league game from Div 1 last week, which was scheduled for this weekend.

So Luton to win at home V Fleetwood please.

For the city bet, big Tim to score anytime.

And BTTS Walsall v Coventry.

Good luck all. OTBC

Top 6 - Braunschweig V Hallescher - Away Win

Norwich Bet - Pukki to score two or more

BTTS - Swindon V Newport

Having a look around the lower leagues this week trying to find a little value and came up with this one......

Portsmouth v Southend.....Home win.

All the best to Graham this week and all our fellow Pup's.