Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Carl Robinson in on loan

[:|] oh goody! another midfielder with a''good engine'' and dood energy'' and doubtless a great ''work ethic''. HAHAHAHA it wont do much for results, but were certainly gonna get the hotel built a lot quicker!

Im pleased with this as it will increase competition in an area we have not been convincing in.

Safri and Etuhu have done ok so far.Against Luton i feel as though they were both by passed a bit and vs Millwall i would of like them to of ran the show a bit more. Bearing in mind Safri''s groin aint too good and he is away in jan with Morocco i feel Worthy has done well.

But Nige cant win can he....he could of brought in Gerrard and people will moan.

"When the chips are down,thats when everyone should stick together."

Oh please ''can u sit down'' do me a favour.

"But Nige cant win can he....he could of brought in Gerrard and people will moan."

The fans of this football club have shown immesnse support and didn''t complain with anything that happened last season, despite many things that could have been raised people bit their tongue. People are getting at Worthy because we are playing rubbish, sliding down the league, got one out of six points against the bottom club and the worst club on form in the division. We also apparently have the best squad in the league and the squad is stronger than two years ago.  

I''m not going to go on anymore because you are a wind up merchant

Clearly Rossi....a wind up!! This is the most difficult time in his era (5yrs later!) yeah i can name better managers but we are stuck with what we have....lets back him and support the team in the way we all know we can!! maybe the gerrard comment was ott but thats how i feel and alot of other posters do too!!