Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Facebook fan site

Ok, I know I'm a bit old fashioned, but there is so much childish rubbish coming on my facebook feed since I joined the facebook fan club.  Now people look on here and think some of the stuff is childish, but the facebook fan club site is full of idiotic nonsense.  Call me Mr Grumpy, but I want to see sensible debate not crass comments and stupidity.

Nowhere is perfect where people disgaree and personalities clash, but the facebook site seems ludicrous to me. Is there anyone else that follows it and finds it the same?

Thank goodness for this forum.

Edited by lake district canary

I notice some people who used to post on here now spout their rubbish on there Lakey. And wasn't Facebook where Headhuntedgate was spawned?

failure to update everyone on what you are about to eat or drink accompanied by a photo

Its basically where the worst of the worst get together and spout the most inane drivel imaginable and claim it all to be fact.

I very, very occasionally past comment but its generally not worth the time it takes.

Unfortunately there are one or two here who wish to see this site dragged down to the same level of personal insult & narcissistic onanism. Well one anyway.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Unfortunately there are one or two here who wish to see this site dragged down to the same level of personal insult & narcissistic onanism. Well one anyway.

image.thumb.png.01788c8d30b3cd8be019236005ef529a.png

14 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Ok, I know I'm a bit old fashioned, but there is so much childish rubbish coming on my facebook feed since I joined the facebook fan club.  Now people look on here and think some of the stuff is childish, but the facebook fan club site is full of idiotic nonsense.  Call me Mr Grumpy, but I want to see sensible debate not crass comments and stupidity.

Well as you admit you're a bit old fashioned so why are you on Facebook  at all ?

Puzzles me why anyone would want to be on there as there's plenty enough c*ap on here to go round 😉

Edited by ......and Smith must score.