Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Coventry here we come all 3000 of us

Looking back on millwall game the effort was certainly there crap decision by ref cost us game.1-0 up would have been different we all know thisStill Feel like we have turned corner also got some new class in midfield who can score in robinson allways liked him.So my confident prediction 2-0 norwich ashton brace i will expect some stick mon if we do get done.KTF.

Glad to see you as optimistic as ever Allways, enjoy the game and come back with a report on how it went.  Sorry I don''t share your optimism, but hope for a win anyway. 

Please be honest, AT. Millwall - that''s ''bottom-of-the-League-having-not-won-at-home-all-season- MIllwall - beat us because we were absolutely rubbish, not because of one penalty decision (we would probably have missed it again anyway!).

Like Gazza, I hope for a victory so that your hard-earned cash is not wasted. 

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Glad to see you as optimistic as ever Allways, enjoy the game and come back with a report on how it went.  Sorry I don''t share your optimism, but hope for a win anyway. [/quote] What do you think to the latest two signings i rate both very highly just what we need i really think robinson is a great playmaker glad we have got him at last.