its not should he let safri go or not!!  he has to go.

worthy cant refuse the right for him to go, if he doesnt then he cant play for norwich either, he cant even fake an injury.

no!

but thats being greedy, if safri wants to play, why stop him?

you dont want to upset the player

althought if he isnt fit then no he should not go

[quote user="essexcanary"]

its not should he let safri go or not!!  he has to go.

worthy cant refuse the right for him to go, if he doesnt then he cant play for norwich either, he cant even fake an injury.

[/quote]

Safri  has been using this "groin injury"   to  play  for us  as , and when , it suits him !!    now it suits him to bogger off to his internationals   as if his " groin injury "  has , magically , cleared up !   excuse me ... am I the only one who thinks this is juuuuust a little strange ?

You  probably are the only one!  You  have to remember if he was an England player then we would all want him to play for his country, so what is the diff?. there are rules at international level that stop clubs putting a block on players going on international duty so please get real!! 

Saf clearly treats playing for his country as an honour of the highest order - and why not. He has passion for his country, and he wants to win medals, as any footballer does. I also believe that the King of Morocco has something to do with their FA / National team, and to not play is an insult.( I am not 100% on this, but ceertainly believe it to be true) If Saf is fit he has to go (Just be glad we are not letting 5 go like Bolton) If Saf is not fit then the rules state he can''t play for Norwich either.

[quote user="city r us"]You  probably are the only one!  You  have to remember if he was an England player then we would all want him to play for his country, so what is the diff?. there are rules at international level that stop clubs putting a block on players going on international duty so please get real!! [/quote]

The DIFFERENCE is that  that the LAST thing  that Sven would entertain , is a player   who  is , supposedly,  carrying a groin injury !     lets not forget  that  Safri  [ STILL with this "groin injury" ]   ignored the advice of our team doctor , and  went to his last internationals , where he  , ahem,  came off early because   this" groin injury"  surfaced again ..... so much so that  when he " limped " back here  he was  dead meat here for weeks !!  

Strangely , as his internationals  drew near , Safri`s groin injury eased enough  for him to start playing again .........  Jaysus !!  its turning into a farce ....   I`ll  be watching his performances  in his internationals with great interest !!

Although I rate Safri as a player from my point of view he was a bad investment and we get a very poor return from his transfer and wages.

If he''s not injured, he''s either off to play Internationals or he can''t play because of Ramadan or something.

I can''t beleive that people are criticising Safri.

Yeah, so city are appalling this season and we''re all really cheesed

off and angry.  But taking it out on Safri (one of the few good

things the club has got going for it at the moment) isn''t really going

to help.

I for one can''t question his dedication to Norwich or his

country.  This is just one of those things you have to face when

you have internationals in your side.