Sign in to follow this  
Commando Canary

Cheeky bid for Sears in the window?

Why would we want a player who would struggle to make the bench . Hardly got money to burn now have we ?

Edited by TIL 1010

They actually do have some decent talent, itā€™s just a broken train set, Ā pretty much like we were when we visited Portman road. It just so happens it was our catalyst to where we are now.Ā 

39 minutes ago, Commando Canary said:

They actually do have some decent talent, itā€™s just a broken train set, Ā pretty much like we were when we visited Portman road. It just so happens it was our catalyst to where we are now.Ā 

Who? They don't have a single player who would get in our squad, and I can't think of many/any that would regularly get into a majority of Championship sides.Ā 

2 hours ago, Commando Canary said:

Im not just saying this because its Ipswich but I think you're way off.

There isnt a single player of theirs that gets into our starting eleven. Even on our bench is a little debatable.

I thought Nolan was a good player at Shrewsbury and would be a decent signing for them but he had an awful time under Hurst for them and cant even make the bench under Lambert.Ā 

Past that im really struggling. They have Chalobah on loan who has looked to have a bit of potential but again, he's not their player.

I thought Chalobah would be a good signing for them but my scummer mate says after a promising two or three games in August, he's been poor and is getting worse. Wants him benched on Saturday.

The only player I would have had of theirs was Adam Webster and he was sold.

Sears is probably the type of player we could do with- add a bit of pace up top as on option off the bench but someone better than him.