Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Tonight's team v Hull

Unlucky for Vrancic to miss out. Better vision for a pass than Trybull but not as solid defensively which is why Tom has got the nod presumably. 

Hull is a long way! 4.5hrs on the coach and counting!

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Shame about Leitner. I think he has been our best players so far this season.

Let's hope it's short term Grandad . 

Tonight we may find out just how important Mo Leitner is to us. But seriously not worth a risk on what looks like being a foul night weather wise.

Tom Trybull has been unfortunate not to get more game time, a chance for him to remind us what he can do and why we cheered when he signed permanently.

OTBC

2 minutes ago, Sussexyellow said:

Tonight we may find out just how important Mo Leitner is to us. But seriously not worth a risk on what looks like being a foul night weather wise.

Tom Trybull has been unfortunate not to get more game time, a chance for him to remind us what he can do and why we cheered when he signed permanently.

OTBC

Trybull is an excellent player and I hope he and we do well tonight. No one wants us to be seen as a one man team or one player being too important.  Shame Leitner is out, but we have a strong squad who are well versed in Farke's ways. 

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Trybull is an excellent player and I hope he and we do well tonight. No one wants us to be seen as a one man team or one player being too important.  Shame Leitner is out, but we have a strong squad who are well versed in Farke's ways. 

👍

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Mo Leitner runs the game in a way that none of our other players can. We do not want to be seen as a one man team, but as good as Tom Trybull is he does not bring that extra something to the party that Leitner does.

But let’s look at the positives we are still top of the league having not been at our best, no bookings so no suspensions and 4 points from 2 away games against opposition that have been in the premier league more recently than us is an ok haul. 

Now two home games to look forward to.