Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

When was the last time.....

I read elsewhere that it was March 1933 when Norwich last scored four or more goals in three consecutive matches.

Colin Murray was talking though gritted teeth last night as we are above Dirty Leeds and Frank Lampard's Derby County ( that is their name i believe ). We were hardly talked about.

17 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Colin Murray was talking though gritted teeth last night as we are above Dirty Leeds and Frank Lampard's Derby County ( that is their name i believe ). We were hardly talked about.

They have been praising us for weeks on there. As he said they have to share the praise around and they couldn’t say any more than they have been for some time now.

• Like 1

Doesn't stop them talking about Leeds and Derby though week after week does it JF ?  Last night they were talking as if promotion for Leeds was already a given.

We've been getting mentioned for weeks, as JF pointed out. And yes, of course they're going to mention other teams. This week they praised Kemar Roofe more so than Leeds as a team. Rightly so too. 'We were hardly talked about' is not even close to accurate. 

I'm not sure what show you were watching. I didn't see the one where Murray was talking 'through gritted teeth' - If anything it was almost an apologetic tone, to other fans who have to hear about us each week.

People are talking about us, and they're talking about the teams around us. Stop being a victim.

• Like 1

On 25/11/2018 at 13:06, Crafty Canary said:

City scored 4 in three consecutive league games?

City scored 4 in consecutive league games away from Carrow Road?

November 2018, I believe

Murray and the pundits on the show have been praising us a lot over the weeks, from the football we’re playing to the whole setup of the club. We’re not seen as big a club as Leeds or Derby but we’ve (quite rightly) been getting a lot of attention and Murray has seemed very impressed by our run. It actually feels like he does involve himself in the research and loves all football unlike many pundits on MOTD that just read what they’re told (Mr Wright I’m looking at you).

Theres really nothing to moan about here.

Talking of attention, very complimentary piece in the mirror on Sunday. Talking about the impact we could have in the PL next season and comparing us to Wolves of last year. Very much noticed now and getting some credit that Farke, the squad and the club deserves.

Check out @EFLStats’s Tweet:

Have to say I love this table layout. Shows who is in the mix for play offs etc.

A great Twitter account for those interested.

• Thanks 1

No ICF, there's one more Team below Hull  but they're so far adrift it wouldn't fit on the page ( or the next page!).... wonder who that is?

• Like 1