Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 17

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

As I sat down top post this the lyrics of that old Blues song Born Under A Bad Sign came to mind. “Lord if it wasn't for bad luck, we wouldn't have no luck at all”. That’s exactly how following the six results has made me feel this season. We haven’t done anything differently. You PUPs have been as consistent as any other years with your selections. It’s just that any shocking result always seems to find it’s way into our final six. However, I believe this run of bad luck won’t last. Parma found a way in October and I believe we’ll soon be winning again. Also the good news is despite this bad luck we have £1500 in the presentation pot thanks to all your great efforts.

In fact I can see another win coming this week with top PUP Hissing Sid making the final selections. Sid’s been ever present on these threads for the whole twelve seasons and is a great supporter of everything Rays Funds. Sid broke his own run of bad luck last season with a great winning six and I think back to back wins are on the cards with this year’s picks. I know Ian’s got a surprise for you PUPs and I’ll leave him to tell you about that. But we can help him with our best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon which are listed on Bill Hill or Bet 365.

In contrast to the six results we’ve had seven winning weeks with the Norwich picks. I think it will be eight on Saturday because we have 93Vintage making these final selections. 93V, who’s having a brilliant season with 15/16 winning picks at a profitability of 4.97, has two previous wins making these selections so will be going for a personal hat-trick. We can all help him with our best suggestions for outcomes of our game at Swansea on Saturday.

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week. 

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Hissing Sid and 93Vintage. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Ian and 93V ... the thread is yours.......🙂

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,2, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2535 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,2, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,3, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, yes PUPs £1515 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4371 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,112 since we began £1,499 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, basketball court and outdoor

Edited by nutty nigel

Hello! 

Off to Germany's third division this week to back 

Osnabrück 13:00 Energie Cottbus

For a HOME win. Osnabruck are sitting top and pretty whilst Cottbus have struggled for form. Odd aren't too great but should be a relative banker.

For the match bet, who else but Pukki to score first and Norwich to win.

Good luck Sid and 93 Vintage!

Thanks for the intro Nutty. I'm expecting a tight game, as I suspect that Farke wouldn't be too dissatisfied with a draw. Therefore I'm looking for result and score suggestions....

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and naturally good luck to Ian and 93Vintage together with all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to Italy and a HOME WIN for JUVENTUS v Spal.

For the Norwich bet Leitner to score a penalty.

M'Boro away win is my suggestion this week, good luck to my friend Ian

For Norwich would suggest Klose to score first goal , good luck Vintage

Greetings all, and thanks Nutty for that introduction. After more 5/6's than I care to remember I finally got my name on the roll of honour last year!! Same again this year? Fingers firmly crossed. But I'll need your help, so get those suggestions in. Every one will be perused and scrutinised.

And yes, there is a little extra this week. In addition to my 6, I will also be picking 6 in memory of my beloved Chellecity, a much loved PUP and a regular on this thread right up until she sadly passed away in January. The line will be in her name and if it should win, a 2 will be added to her name on the roll of honour. 

Best of luck to 93Vintage, my pick for the match bet is HT/FT Draw/Draw.

Right boys and girls...lets do this. Good luck to us all. 

Wishing you all the best of luck this week Ian and for my contribution to the final six I will select Man City to win away at West Ham. For 93v and good much to you too I’ll go for 1-1

2 hours ago, Hissing Sid said:

Greetings all, and thanks Nutty for that introduction. After more 5/6's than I care to remember I finally got my name on the roll of honour last year!! Same again this year? Fingers firmly crossed. But I'll need your help, so get those suggestions in. Every one will be perused and scrutinised.

And yes, there is a little extra this week. In addition to my 6, I will also be picking 6 in memory of my beloved Chellecity, a much loved PUP and a regular on this thread right up until she sadly passed away in January. The line will be in her name and if it should win, a 2 will be added to her name on the roll of honour. 

Best of luck to 93Vintage, my pick for the match bet is HT/FT Draw/Draw.

Right boys and girls...lets do this. Good luck to us all. 

Hissing, what time on Friday do you envisage making your selections? It would be useful to know, in terms of odds being available, especially as you plan two lots of six

My pick is EVERTON v Cardiff home win this week

for the Norwich game I think 1-1

good luck pups 

🤞

34 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Hissing, what time on Friday do you envisage making your selections? It would be useful to know, in terms of odds being available, especially as you plan two lots of six

Should be posting them around 9pm I reckon.

Best of luck to Hissing Sid and 93Vintage especially but also to all PuPs.

With London, Birmingham and South Yorkshire derbies this weekend there are several tempting draws but the most promising seems:

Spurs to draw with Chelsea (12/5).

I'm going to the Swansea game and I hope I will see us win 3-1 (at 22/1). 

Love that idea Sid. Hope we are adding x2 to both you and Chelle on Ray's signature this weekend.💛💚

For my pick I'll go to Germany where I think Monchengladbach will beat Hannover on Sunday.

Borussia Monchengladbach          v          Hannover 96          Home Win

The form is here https://uk.soccerway.com/national/germany/bundesliga/20182019/regular-season/r47657/

For 93V I'm going to suggest Norwich to win 2-1

I haven’t picked yet, but, it’s interesting that the league leaders of the top 5 divisions in England plus Celtic are all away this weekend. The Acca pays around 33/1. I’m going to place £5 on all six winning with any returns going into the prize pot for the CSF. Good luck everyone!!! 

• Like 1

PSG home win against FC Toulouse. 

For the Norwich game BTTS and a Leitner penalty. 

As I am in Thailand, I am planning to sign up to ifollow, but with my limited IT skills, I may be back on here for advice. 

Good of luck all. 

Good Luck Ian mate

Looking at a bit of value this week, price looks very generous considering

Brentford v MIDDLESBROUGH - AWAY WIN

For 93V - BTTS Yes

Good Luck all

Leedscanary

I’m still reeling from Peterborough letting me down last week, so this week I am playing it safe with an away win for Watford v LIVERPOOL.

I think our game will be tight so how about under 2.5 goals.

Good luck everyone and especially to Hissing Sid and 93V 🤞💪🙂

In bocca al lupo Hissing Sid 🐾🐕

Think Qatar worth a look for:

Al-Khor vs Al-Duhail - Away win

As for the excellent 93Vs Norwich bet, might be a good time to bet on an unlikely-recently outcome via a nil-nil draw. A good coaching result, that would not displease anyone.

Parma

Hi PUPs, off to pastures new this week in frosty Belarus with BATE vs Luch Minsk (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for Srbeny to bag a late goal and score last.

Best wishes and good luck to all!👍

Apples

I'm going for a home win for Beroe v. Vereya in the Bulgarian First League.

Beroe are W5 D2 L0 F12 A3 at home and Vereya are W0 D0 L7 F3 A22 away.

Good Luck, Hissing Sid!

As for the Norwich Bet - Zimmermann to score any time.

Good Luck, 93vintage!

Inter to beat Frosinone for me please. For City's game us to score a penalty (should be 100/1!).

Good luck Ian and 93! OTBC