Sign in to follow this  
Felixfan

A.G.M.

55 minutes ago, DAVID SEWELL said:

Very surprised. After being spectacularly ‘headhunted’ as the leader of the Anti-Delia brigade, one would have expected you to prioritise this.

Are there many of these hunts?

14 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Are there many of these hunts?

Nutty, your spellchecker isn’t working properly 😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DAVID SEWELL said:

Very surprised. After being spectacularly ‘headhunted’ as the leader of the Anti-Delia brigade, one would have expected you to prioritise this.

There you go again getting it spectacularly wrong. I got a couple of e-mails from someone who wanted NCISA to be reformed and i said it would not be happening but if they wanted any advice on calling a meeting feel free to ask. Now of course i have been made aware of someone making snidey remarks about this including using the word ' headhunted ' from the comfort of their protected Twatter account.

Rather interested in your Anti Delia Brigade take on things which i assume you see as a reincarnation of something along the lines of NCISA so do you think any new group will sponsor a player for 13 years, provide equipment for the Academy, buy shares as was done at the last share issue which added together came to an excess 0f £50,000 over the years  ?

Edited by TIL 1010

23 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I got a couple of e-mails from someone who wanted NCISA to be reformed

Good job you declined, would have been a very small group with just the two of you 

7 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Good job you declined, would have been a very small group with just the two of you 

Another insightful post Mr Dack.

36 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

There you go again getting it spectacularly wrong. I got a couple of e-mails from someone who wanted NCISA to be reformed and i said it would not be happening but if they wanted any advice on calling a meeting feel free to ask. Now of course i have been made aware of someone making snidey remarks about this including using the word ' headhunted ' from the comfort of their protected Twatter account.

All that’s missing from that is ‘I’m not ex Old Bill for nothing’ Lol!

49 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Rather interested in your Anti Delia Brigade take on things which i assume you see as a reincarnation of something along the lines of NCISA so do you think any new group will sponsor a player for 13 years, provide equipment for the Academy, buy shares as was done at the last share issue which added together came to an excess 0f £50,000 over the years  ?

“:I have already been headhunted by somebody on a Facebook page who wishes to actively do something Indy. I have told them that i will offer advice from past experience on progressing on matters if they so wish.”

Never denied it Duncan but that expression was also used on a Twatter account together with saying i was on an ego trip. No intention to give it the Billy Big Bollox at all as we have discussed this several times in a lighthearted manner but it looks like Mr Sewell wishes to make it personal.

I am a seeker of the truth Duncan,some might say a sort of Truthseeker.

Will this Robin Sainty fella be updating on the free sanitary wear at the agm 

has their been an update?

why is he not pursuing incontenence underwear for men for the pant welters?

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Tilly, As you are double booked, will you be sending someone poxy? 

Will someone have to inform the club that he’s ok? This is two in a row that he’ll have been absent for. 

If he’s no longer interested maybe he’ll be selling his shares or donating them to the Trust or something...😁

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Tilly, As you are double booked, will you be sending someone poxy? 

I offered it on here last year when i was going to be away on holiday but got no takers so i didn't bother this year.Missing 2 years in a row i know but have never missed before since i had my shares which goes back to about 1992.

If I can help out there - a quick summary of the meeting: 

Crisis! 

NCFC in financial ruin!  

Ben Dack says NCFC will be 5 million in the red by the end of the season!

Ben Kensell essentially says they achieved nothing of importance in the last year!

Kensell also said they know the Leo Vegas contract is immoral, but they paid the most money!

Ed Balls said we can only hope to keep Farke and Webber, so perhaps the fans can ask them to stay!

There is a new video with the usual marketing gumpf about values / working together etc of course!

Zoe Ward says the club express concerns about new Sky deal!

Farke says the next two candidates to take penalties both missed in practice!

Farke says Buendia takes all the throw ins as he's too short to receive the ball himself! 

Webbers says they have NO plan for Promotion! 

Webber also says they have no funds to strengthen squad and he's off to Spain!

Webber says if anyone wants to bid on Tim Klose in January, please do so! 

Ed Balls says fans can safely stand outside the ground so it not necessary to do it inside! 

Michael essentially admitted the club had been run secretly in the past as "the Club needs transparency"!

Delia says everything is a dream come true! 

Best comment of the night - Webber says we will remove the away team changing room!

OTBC

• Like 1

The £5m cash flow deficit is not a great surprise but the £21.3m forecast loss for the current year was a bit of a shock. This would suggest that costs remain stubbornly high and it is proving difficult to make savings necessary under the self funding model. The figures as presented in the slides do not give a lot away but the 'other costs' are far too high at £17.1m. When we consider that forecast turnover is £28.9m, this leaves only £11.8m for as a 'football department' budget assuming no profit or loss. I would like to see the football cost to other cost equation the other way around. Player sales will clearly play a part but would we be selling players to boost the playing squad or to pay for non-football related costs?

A figure of £1.4m was quoted as player trading costs. This gives us a clue as to whether any player sales are expected. If there were no player sales I would have expected the player trading figure to be approx. £6m, which represents amortisation only. The figure of £1.4m may suggest a profit on disposal of player(s) of c£4.6m has been included in the forecast.

Given our current good form it would be nice to think that we could complete this season without having to sell players. Comments from the board/management at the AGM would support this. A worse than expected financial forecast for the current season and specific numbers presented yesterday suggest that player sales may have to happen sooner than hoped. Unless we are promoted of course. 

Edited by Andrew Spanton
spelling

21 hours ago, Surfer said:

If I can help out there - a quick summary of the meeting: 

Crisis! 

NCFC in financial ruin!  

Ben Dack says NCFC will be 5 million in the red by the end of the season!

Ben Kensell essentially says they achieved nothing of importance in the last year!

Kensell also said they know the Leo Vegas contract is immoral, but they paid the most money!

Ed Balls said we can only hope to keep Farke and Webber, so perhaps the fans can ask them to stay!

There is a new video with the usual marketing gumpf about values / working together etc of course!

Zoe Ward says the club express concerns about new Sky deal!

Farke says the next two candidates to take penalties both missed in practice!

Farke says Buendia takes all the throw ins as he's too short to receive the ball himself! 

Webbers says they have NO plan for Promotion! 

Webber also says they have no funds to strengthen squad and he's off to Spain!

Webber says if anyone wants to bid on Tim Klose in January, please do so! 

Ed Balls says fans can safely stand outside the ground so it not necessary to do it inside! 

Michael essentially admitted the club had been run secretly in the past as "the Club needs transparency"!

Delia says everything is a dream come true! 

Best comment of the night - Webber says we will remove the away team changing room!

OTBC

eating cold sausage rolls while standing is to be permitted........................... for fans now, as well as players

the minimum age for owning shares has been raised to 64

a surcharge is to be made on to those wishing to enter the River End with either a blanket and/or a flask (this

is expected to wipe out any debt by March 2019)

Daniel Farke has refuted the notion that he might leave, a case of not Herr today gone tomorrow

and the key to the sherry cupboard has still not been located (thankfully)