Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Missing Posters On This New Forum.

1 hour ago, norfolkngood said:

Disappointed My Name was not on the Missing list as this is my first post on the new Forum !!!!!:classic_wink::classic_wink::classic_wink::classic_wink::classic_wink::classic_wink:

Funnily enough, I was thinking about posting you were missing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

You poor thing, it’s not like you contributed is it ? 

Yes, I'll admit I got dragged down to a lower level because of it. I'm not proud of it, but at the time I was in no mood to be taken advantage of, by him or anyone else thinking they can dominate the agenda and what people want to write or not want to write. People should be able to post, be agreed or disagreed with without being hounded or persistently have their motivation questioned........unless they are binners....and this isn't youtube where every other comment seems to have some kind of abuse in it!

On 19/11/2018 at 22:56, Nuff Said said:

Evil Monkey was a great poster, and Mrs Miggins was good.

Obviously Mr Chops was a Pink Un legend until his David Banner-like metamorphosis into the Borkins “family”.

In the “massive presence on the board, but not necessarily positive” category, Greavsey seems to have largely lost interest once he couldn’t  bait Morty.

As for Cluck who gets a mention above, he had to be the most irritating, pompous and know-it-all poster ever on here, which is no mean feat. I certainly don’t miss him (her?). Or their mate Smudger.

I'm still here and post occasionally, my reduction in posting is nothing to do with any person being banned or not, its called being busy with other things.

Nice to be missed though.

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

You’re not 

Quality input as always Frank, respect. 

And just be clear, that's ironic. 😘

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Careful Frank, you could be next...

Grow up. 

As preciously discussed its sdp who does the banning, based on his warnings and their behaviour and no one else. 

As you've pointed out so many times NN it's all in the history, it's over, move on, nothing here to see. This new improved board is good for everyone, dont take it down the path of the previous one. 

Edited by Greavsy

16 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

As preciously discussed its sdp who does the banning, based on his warnings and their behaviour and no one else

That’s incorrect, SDP  had plenty of encouragement from a poster on here to ban people

14 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

That’s incorrect, SDP  had plenty of encouragement from a poster on here to ban 

That's your interpretation, SDP is a grown up and can make his own mind up I'm sure. 

As I've said before, it's over, move on, for the enjoyment of this board, for everyone. 

14 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

That’s incorrect, SDP  had plenty of encouragement from a poster on here to ban people

If people have complaints, the report mechanism is there for them to use.  What the moderators then do about it is up to them. I have never asked for anyone to be banned, but I have asked posters by pm to moderate their behaviour towards me and when they didn't, I have on the odd occasion used the report button. No one should be subject to abuse or harassment and not be able to do something about it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

If people have complaints, the report mechanism is there for them to use.  What the moderators then do about it is up to them. I have never asked for anyone to be banned, but I have asked posters by pm to moderate their behaviour towards me and when they didn't, I have on the odd occasion used the report button. No one should be subject to abuse or harassment and not be able to do something about it. 

Precisely LDC. It's the same moderators for all. Same rules, and consequences. 

51 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Grow up. 

As preciously discussed its sdp who does the banning, based on his warnings and their behaviour and no one else. 

As you've pointed out so many times NN it's all in the history, it's over, move on, nothing here to see. This new improved board is good for everyone, dont take it down the path of the previous one. 

My opinion is Frank needs to be careful. I doubt I'll receive any warnings for sharing that opinion whether you like it or not...

19 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

My opinion is Frank needs to be careful. I doubt I'll receive any warnings for sharing that opinion whether you like it or not...

I have no view either way, as you are entitled to voice your opinions NN, the same as everyone else on this board, with out fear of threat or recriminations. 

9 minutes ago, Pete Raven said:

Those that received a ban needed no encouragement from anyone else.

May I suggest the Ignore button.

Good idea SDP,  and thanks for clarifying. 

5 hours ago, Norfolk Mustard said:

Morty is serving a ban? Didn't know that. He's alive & well on Twitter... 

Blimey, he's gone full on gammon. 😲