Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Missing Posters On This New Forum.

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

I hope other posters on here understand the abuse I receive.

Don’t post bigoted/racist pictures and you won’t get criticised for doing so.

20 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:
Lying is abusing the truth.

Stop spreading untruths, I don't lie (If you think so, point it out)

we do, on an almost daily basis

5 minutes ago, king canary said:

Mr Chops was funny then had a complete meltdown as far as I could tell.

For all my battles with Chopsy after he changed, I did have some correspondence with him and he opened up a bit and there were reasons why he became so bitter, personal stuff which I wouldn't reveal on here and he was not trying to make excuses, they were genuine reasons.

When I read one or two poster's occasional efforts, I do wonder if his wit is still amongst us.....I hope so.

4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Abuse has largely disappeared from the forum and there is a reason for that - those that encouraged it or perepetuated it are not on here. Yet there is still good argument/discussion and plenty of banter and room for differing personalities to express themselves.

Sources close to Morty is equally glad that he no longer has to interact with you. Although the exact quote was a little more strongly worded 

1 hour ago, River End Canary said:

Just a select few of the less stable 

🙂

New forum, new start.

Hatchet buried.

48 minutes ago, River End Canary said:

Sources close to Morty is equally glad that he no longer has to interact with you. Although the exact quote was a little more strongly worded 

God that was tiresome period. Literally any thread with over 3 pages was some variation of Morty and LDC slagging each other. 

5 minutes ago, king canary said:

God that was tiresome period. Literally any thread with over 3 pages was some variation of Morty and LDC slagging each other. 

Not half as tiresome as it was for me, when everything you write, good or bad is subject to people playing the poster not the post. 

This has turned into a bit of a blubfest, hasn’t it? I’m sure we’ve all taken a bit of grief and doled some out too. 

Ultimately, if you post a load of tosh then you should expect to get called on it. Quite a few seem to be getting an easy ride at the moment, seamlessly clambering back aboard the good ship Norwich City after throwing themselves overboard at hearing scurrilous rumours of a leak. 

Also, Nice to see Smudger has got a mention,  be good to see him back too. 👍

• Like 1

Indeed, some posters post absolute shyte (things like comparing our reserve goalkeeper to the Spanish no. 1), and then can’t handle these views being challenged.

55 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

This has turned into a bit of a blubfest, hasn’t it? I’m sure we’ve all taken a bit of grief and doled some out too. 

Ultimately, if you post a load of tosh then you should expect to get called on it. Quite a few seem to be getting an easy ride at the moment, seamlessly clambering back aboard the good ship Norwich City after throwing themselves overboard at hearing scurrilous rumours of a leak. 

Also, Nice to see Smudger has got a mention,  be good to see him back too. 👍

😄 Painfully accurate!

19 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

I miss Keith Scott

It always amused me to throw in mentions of the binners losing 5-1 or their current predicament etc whenever he was around...

I suspect his absence could just be down to City's winning run and position at the top of the table, and he may well reappear the next time we lose.

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Not half as tiresome as it was for me, when everything you write, good or bad is subject to people playing the poster not the post. 

You poor thing, it’s not like you contributed is it ? 

1 hour ago, Icecream Snow said:

Waveney already using alts to boost his "score" 😂

I think Mad Steve could be. I'd also like to know when did Waveney and Til become an item? Did something happen on those long Club Cabbage sojourns?

58 minutes ago, Herman said:

I think Mad Steve could be. I'd also like to know when did Waveney and Til become an item? Did something happen on those long Club Cabbage sojourns?

That is nearly as inaccurate as David Sewell thinking i still owned the Cottage PH which i sold nearly 11 years ago. I have not set foot on Club Cabbage in at least 33 years.

• Haha 1