Sign in to follow this  

Oh dear Norwich fans now celebrate taking a point off bottom three Coventry as if they have just won the cup , just goes to show how far down Worthington has taken this club . We cannot beat the bottom or third bottom club , yes i think the season has well and truly been kick started now , god help us when we play a half decent side.

[quote user="king of latvia"]WELL DONE BOYS  THIS WILL KICK START OUR SEASON.[/quote]

Didn''t you say the same thing after Luton?

And then Millwall happened....[*-)]

[quote user="premier1"]Oh dear Norwich fans now celebrate taking a point off bottom three Coventry as if they have just won the cup , just goes to show how far down Worthington has taken this club . We cannot beat the bottom or third bottom club , yes i think the season has well and truly been kick started now , god help us when we play a half decent side.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I''ve just been browsing through the posts and see things such as Worthy''s tactics "worked". Right. We can''t beat a team who are what, 3rd bottom? We also find ourselves 2-0 down within 10 minutes. So just what are our expectation levels as fans now? It seems some are prepared to just watch as we become more and more hopeless every week. "Good peformance" i heard about todays game. "We were the best team by far". Fact: We gained a point against a team we should have beaten TWICE this season if we had any promotion aspirations. Are some fans really prepared to accept these s**t performances and results we have been offered this season by the "best team in the league - on paper"? If so, then the board will be extremely happy. The more they feel we are behind Worthington and themselves, the less likely it is anything will happen this season.

Mid table at best, although as Wiz says, relegation is a very, very real possibility. It''s time for some to wake up and smell the coffee, rather than celebrating a 2-all draw with bloody Coventry City.

Premier - I think you have a point but if we win a cup I think you will see a much bigger celebration than the one today. I think most people were just happy to come back from 2-0 down and get a point. I know I was. Yes, at the start of the game, I hoped we would win but given our recent form away from home and being 2-0 down within 10 mins, I was happy and relieved with the way we came back.

I know that we ''should'' be beating teams like Millwall and Coventry but frankly we haven''t been so I think people were celebrating not losing! Sad I know, but given the kind of season we have had to date, understandable IMO.

I also don''t think we should draw too many conclusions from individual results based on the position of those teams. For example, in the promotion year we lost at home to both Watford and Bradford, from what I recall - who were struggling towards the bottom of the table. We did well at home against Luton who are a half decent side, I think.

To Premier 1 - I think they/we are celebrating the fact that instead of just collapsing after a nightmare start (as has been the case for every other away game this season) and the game turning into an embarassing fiasco, for once (and from somewhere) they found the bottle to keep it together and kept going until they forced their way back into the match and, by all accounts, were unlucky not to get all three points. Whatever position we are in, I think that anyone who cannot find something positive to take from the contrast between that performance and all of the other recent away performances is looking to be negative. I don''t think for a minute that all of our problems are solved, but I can''t see any point whatsoever in criticising people for being pleased that we turned around a two goal defecit away from home.  And, on the subject of playing a "half decent team", may I just remind you that we beat Luton 2-0 last Saturday and they have had a good start to this season by anyone''s standards. I am not wearing green and yellow shades, I think we have had a totally unacceptable start to the season, and I was as angry as anyone at 3.10 this afternoon, but...credit where credit is due....HEY?

OTBC!!!!!