Sign in to follow this  

Hello "there''s only one Dean Coney" - are you some sort of frustrated reporter or something or are you trying to set a world record for the number of posts during a match ?

Don''t knock him, It''s my only real way of knowing whats going on.Better than watching teletext anyway.

Listening on radio Norfolk it does sound like an improved performance, we surely deserve at least a point.

A morale boosting point but it isn''t really enough. It''s another game we probably deserved to win and a game we should of won against a poor side like coventry. unfortunately, if you don''t wake up untill the 10th minute you''re going to be punished and in that respect we got what we deserved.

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]

I was right to not go to the match after all.

WHEN WILL THE BOARD REALISE !!! 

I feel so sorry for the 3,000 fans who believed more in their team today then I did.

Very miserable afternoon.

[/quote]

Sounded like a pretty good game to me. Shame we couldnt win, but im sure the supporters did their part to help the team bring it level.

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]

I was right to not go to the match after all.

WHEN WILL THE BOARD REALISE !!! 

I feel so sorry for the 3,000 fans who believed more in their team today then I did.

Very miserable afternoon.

[/quote]

You were right not to go. Try to not go to more games, and leave space for a supporter.