Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

tell me what YOU think ....!

Just some normal points to think about ......

1. How much longer are we going to wait until we can play the first half of a game.

2. Worthy doesn''t know how to play away from home until he''s looked at the team in the first half.

3. Just because Flemming scored some people on this forum now think hes a god again. Hes too small and slow so wake up.

4. Our next points will be a home draw with the Saints.

5. We will finish mid table or worse.

6. Worthy will never be sacked. He will have to resign, and he won''t do that unless he losers 5-6 games in a row.

7. Huckerby is past his best and should be a sub for a half. With a youngster replacing him for 30-45mins.

8. We should sell to Everton Green & Ashton and use the 8-9 million to buy: Davenport, Ethuhu, Robinson, Marlon Harewood, Wright.

9. Also sell : Jarrett (can''t settle) , Mcviegh (not consistent), Safri (injury prone), Lewis John (injury Prone), Brenan (not upto the task). get rid of the old wood!

In the end of the day this team and staff is not working ..... drawing and losing and underachieving in a big way. We need to be brave and remove the old wood.

Come on wake up people!!!!!

I''ll tell you what I think, K - I think that we''re absolute cr*p at the moment and that the manager (plus some of the players) should leave the Club now. Some people are happy that we''ve scraped a point from a bottom three side - that''s ridiculous! We should, at least, be challenging for a play off spot - it''s just not acceptable. 

8 or 9 million for Ashton and Green?? Who in their right mind would give us that kind of money?

Ashton is proving to be a second-class Iwan Roberts and Green continues to let goals in left right and centre (whether it''s his fault or not - statistics will bring his value down)

RE: Fleming - I''m by no means the mans biggest fan and think he should have been dropped long before he was - but it wasn''t just a goal he scored yesterday, when he came on he was the best man on the pitch

[quote user="Northern Canary"]in summer we may have got up to 10 million for Green and Ashton. Now i think we would get 5 million max[/quote] Have to agree ashton showing yesterday was utterly shambolic the same as our defence was first ten looked like they had never played together.At  least the two culprits davenport and docherty regained some credit to come up with the first goal.The fist ten mins coventry looked two yards sharper than us we looked like we was asleep at the back.Cant understand the performance of ashton he looks a shadow of his former self  his shooting was terrible he tried to pass the ball from left to right at one point and it ended up in the second row of the stand. A rather shambolic performance yesterday i thought.