Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

OT - New Film starring The Rock

Nor a rasslin guy but it does look like a film I'd enjoy, especially with the Norwich interest.

Was Paige actually injured or was she just written out after her extracurricular activities got leaked?

On Film 4 tonight at 21.00, there's a (2015) film called '45 Years' starring Charlotte Rampling and Tom Courtenay.......It was filmed around Norfolk and predominately in and around Norwich......It features a certain sugar beet factory, the Broads,ย London Street, St Benedict's, Jarrold's, Assembly Rooms and the Royal Arcade in the City. There areย various other local scenes which I'm sure many of you will recognise......that's only if.......it isย your kind of movie......?ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Pretty sure some of the members of the family used to post on here?ย 

1 hour ago, KeiranShikari said:

Was Paige actually injured๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ or was she just written out after her extracurricular๏ปฟ activities got leaked?

She's retired due to injury but is still on WWE programs.

26 minutes ago, JF said:

Pretty sure some of the members of the family used to post on here?ย 

Yeah, I assumed it was Ricky Knight and his family.

2 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

Nor a rasslin guy but it does look like a film I'd enjoy, especially with the Norwich interest.

Was Paige actually injured or was she just written out after her extracurricular activities got leaked?

Where can I watch those โ€œextra-curricularโ€ activities? Asking for a friend.

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

On Film 4 tonight at 21.00, there's a (2015) film called '45 Years' starring Charlotte Rampling and Tom Courtenay.......It was filmed around Norfolk and predominately in and around Norwich......It features a certain sugar beet factory, the Broads,ย London Street, St Benedict's, Jarrold's, Assembly Rooms and the Royal Arcade in the City. There areย various other local scenes which I'm sure many of you will recognise......that's only if.......it isย your kind of movie......?ย 

ย 

It was an OK film but the title was very misleading, in fact a total lie. It only ran for 90 minutes, nowhere close to 45 years.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Yeah, I assumed it was Ricky Knight and his family.

It is. Ricky Knight AKA Paddy Bevis and his son Roy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Where can I watch those โ€œextra-curricularโ€ activities? Asking for a friend.

I'm sure they're on the site that you would expect them to be on. Not that I would have checked,

Lena Headley in it too... Having met Julia (Sweet Soraya) a number of times back in the day, I can tell you that she is nowhere near as evil as Cersei Lannister.

Errrr...whatโ€™s with the West Country accents?ย 

The only actor remotely capable or reproducing a Norfolk accent was John Thaw. If you aren't in a metropolis you are expected to talk like Long John Silver.

Out now. Stephen Merchant and Nick Frost have been doing the rounds on radio this week and so far it is getting positive reviews.

On 14/11/2018 at 20:39, Hoola Han Solo said:

It was an OK film but the title was very misleading, in fact a total lie. It only ran for 90 minutes, nowhere close to 45 years.

It just felt like 45 years....ย 

On 14/11/2018 at 17:56, A Load of Squit said:

Trailer here, loving Nick Frost in a City shirt. ๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

This was on C4 last night and a bit of light relief after the football. Not the greatest film but an enjoyable one and worth a watch just to see bits of Norwich.

On 15/11/2018 at 12:07, keelansgrandad said:

Errrr...whatโ€™s with the West Country accents?ย 

The only actor remotely capable or reproducing a Norfolk accent was John Thaw. If you aren't in a metropolis you are expected to talk like Long John Silver.

Paul Whitehouse did manage it in The Personal History of David Copperfield but Paul did spend some time here when he was at the UEA.

ย