Sign in to follow this  
unique

Jordan Rhodes

A striker, scoring an equalizer two minutes into injury time and barely five minutes after entering the fray, could be forgiven for celebrating with outright abandon.

Credit to Jordan Rhodes for grabbing the ball from the goal net and racing back to the halfway line with barely a salute, unprepared to settle for a point.

A great example set by a loanee who had sat on the bench for the majority of the match.

Top Man.

• Like 1

Not only that but he was urging his team mates back from celebrating so the game could restart.He was still thinking about his team getting a winner.Really has bought into this City setup.

45 minutes ago, unique said:

A striker, scoring an equalizer two minutes into injury time and barely five minutes after entering the fray, could be forgiven for celebrating with outright abandon.

Credit to Jordan Rhodes for grabbing the ball from the goal net and racing back to the halfway line with barely a salute, unprepared to settle for a point.

A great example set by a loanee who had sat on the bench for the majority of the match.

Top Man.

I was thinking exactly the same, he looked delighted but his main focus was on getting the game restarted.  And after the end of the game, he had the biggest smile on his face. 

I'm still a bit bemused about how we managed to get him on loan for the season 😀

Armchair/plasic fan at best here, but listening to the video, there was a roar from the crowd when City got possession. This seemed to galvanize the team to push forward where otherwise they may have just kicked it around happy for the point. Well done fans!

Really like Jordan Rhodes a lot more than I was expecting.

i wouldn’t want to pay the £7m Sheff Wednesday did for him but you can see he is a striker unlike any we’ve had at Norwich for quite a long time. Comes alive in the box and makes smart decisions. He’s really benefiting from Norwich having several players capable of picking him out and getting the ball into dangerous areas. 

Many were questioning whether a ‘poacher’ would suit Farke’s style, where the reality is he is a perfect fit as someone who will finish off the moves - rather than going wandering around looking for the ball. 

8 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Really like Jordan Rhodes a lot more than I was expecting.

i wouldn’t want to pay the £7m Sheff Wednesday did for him but you can see he is a striker unlike any we’ve had at Norwich for quite a long time. Comes alive in the box and makes smart decisions. He’s really benefiting from Norwich having several players capable of picking him out and getting the ball into dangerous areas. 

Many were questioning whether a ‘poacher’ would suit Farke’s style, where the reality is he is a perfect fit as someone who will finish off the moves - rather than going wandering around looking for the ball. 

Not sure if that's true. I'm a semi plastic home season ticket holder and last season I was saying that what Farke needed was an Earnshaw type poacher.