Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Christopher John It's Now Official.

Don’t know, maybe not, but he won’t be doing the same job as Gill.

He is an additional first team coach - a good thing as Norwich always seemed a bit light in the coaching team. 

If Wright does get the U23 gig will be interesting to see who gets the U18s - Adrian Forbes potentially. 

20 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Joins from SC Paderborn and heads straight out with the squad for warm weather training in the US. Looks to be Matt ' Scummer ' Gill's replacement.

A very unGerman sounding name if i may say so.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/german-reports-suggest-outgoing-paderborn-coach-is-headed-to-norwich-city-1-5772345

Christopher is Greek and John is Hebrew.

16 minutes ago, TCCANARY said:

Christopher is Greek and John is Hebrew.

Probably explains why his name does not sound very German then.

Till, a short form of the Norman name Mathilde, Matilda, composed of the Germanic elements "maht" meaning might, strength, plus "hild" battle.

You should be proud of your roots.

19 hours ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Don’t know, maybe not, but he won’t be doing the same job as Gill.

He is an additional first team coach - a good thing as Norwich always seemed a bit light in the coaching team. 

If Wright does get the U23 gig will be interesting to see who gets the U18s - Adrian Forbes potentially. 

Interestingly I counted the number of coaching/backroom staff on Saturday and there were 9 on the pitch.

One guy collects the balls and another the bibs and cones so I’m guessing they were ‘kit men’ then there was the gk coach, that still leaves another 6 and that didn’t include Farke.

24 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Interestingly I counted the number of coaching/backroom staff on Saturday and there were 9 on the pitch.

One guy collects the balls and another the bibs and cones so I’m guessing they were ‘kit men’ then there was the gk coach, that still leaves another 6 and that didn’t include Farke.

John was on the bench,  Domogalla, Fluthmann and Riemer would also there. There would also be the club doctor and at least one physio.

Did the club ever announce who replaced Dean Kiely as goalkeeping coach?