Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Millwall match thread

11 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Did anyone back Norwich at 100/1 when they 3.2 down ? 

It hit 300/1 going into injury time, was following it on bet365 cos I couldn’t find a stream! 

2 minutes ago, Midlandscanary said:

Some highlights up on Sky but not us yet, a bit of editing to do I guess

?

Last game to finish by a good 5 minutes, will take a bit more time.

23 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Rjmdmfmf 

Jsnsnssmkss

That has to be the post of the week. 😂

• Haha 1

Last season many of us were pleading for some entertainment at the Carra...even accepting the odd defeat as long as it was exciting. But this match..think we got the entertainment. Thank goodness we have a international break now, but what a run since the last break...5 games, 5 wins...perfection.

That's what I'm talking about! What a game. We gifted them 2 if not 3 goals but my God what a finish. I am exhausted. Night and day to the dross we watched last season.

Just watched them - brilliant.

I have to say that Rhodes was the consumate professional after he scored - no messing about, no glorying in it, just pick the ball up and get on to give us the chance of winning - great stuff.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Darth Canary1 said:

Can't wait for Ricardo's report😂

I just hope the old boy hasn’t drowned in Peroni 😝. It should be a very good read as ever 👍

Edited by Alex Moss
Damn autocorrect

Rhodes is a touch of class and just the buffer we need in attacking options. 

We have an excellent group of players for a promotion push. 

Watch carefully at 3.38 on the highlights. We have a fan to rival the one who karate kicked the advertising hoarding in the Simeon Jackson winner against Derby mayhem. 🤣😅😂

Wow just Wow that game had the lot I think i’m going to allow myself to believe this team could go up automatically they don’t accept defeat at all.Hope we practice pens in Florida we will require them in some games.

1 hour ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Anyone feel sorry for Millwall?

No. Not at all. When they went 3-2 up, their players were all over each other, sliding on the pitching and giving pumped up fists to the Norwich crowd. They were time wasting from the second they scored their first and were the usual physical/fouling Millwall you'd expect. They were liking every minute of being 3-2 up and their keeper even waved to the Norwich fans for them giving him grief for time wasting. The referee booked him, a few minutes he'd let in Norwich's fourth.

Victory was sweet. So glad to give it back to Millwall, especially as we scored in the 90+7th, more likely from their time wasting.

Hope they go down with Ipswich.

9 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Watch carefully at 3.38 on the highlights. We have a fan to rival the one who karate kicked the advertising hoarding in the Simeon Jackson winner against Derby mayhem. 🤣😅😂

That game has gone down in history. Neil Adams screaming "you beauty" and that fan projecting himself onto the advertising boards.

SOOOO funny !!

In case anyone's forgotten what it's like for Norwich to win a game in the dying seconds... [ IIRC time was added on there for Savage wasting time during the game ]

Norwich 3 - 2 Derby

• Like 1

Linesman had his flag up, but no one was offside. Shocking decision. Also, that looked like hand ball from Krul's throw out. Dodgy officiating nearly cost us again.