Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Millwall match thread

1 hour ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Interesting to Stiepermann in as I liked Vrancic in that role. What an exiting bench.

I think Stiepermann's work rate is going to be valueable in this game. Mario plays some lovely passes but you'd struggle to get grit out of him.

Edited by Renskay

Very poor goal to concede, Millwall now looking to sit on this lead and sh*thouse the 3 points, but we're playing some really nice football creating good chances, just the goals missing now...

I

Just now, Ginja said:

Very poor goal to concede, Millwall now looking to sit on this lead and sh*thouse the 3 points, but we're playing some really nice football creating good chances, just the goals missing now...

If they're looking to hold onto just the 1 goal throughout the entire game i'd have more faith in our attack eventually outplaying their defence rather than the other way around.

54 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Confident about this one. Don't normally make game predictions but I'm going for 2-0.

OTBC

Groan. This is why I don't make game predictions. Still think we've got enough to come back in the 2nd half.

OTBC

1 minute ago, Renskay said:

If they're looking to hold onto just the 1 goal throughout the entire game i'd have more faith in our attack eventually outplaying their defence rather than the other way around.

I agree and we really should be level to be honest after Klose's free header, it's good to see us able to break Millwall down though, something we struggled last season.

Millwall look very much like a bottom half team, nothing for us to fear here but ourselves.

• Like 1

This is our test now. We're the better team and we need to prove why. These lot are vulnerable to our attacks and have shown it in the 1st half so we can have confidence about getting back in this in the 2nd. Let's prove why we're at the top end of the table! OTBC. 

Edited by Renskay
  • Like 1