Thirsty Lizard

Lee Gregory going to be a MAJOR threat tomorrow

Millwall's top scorer will need to be kept quiet tomorrow. Prior to last week's defeat Millwall were on a great run of form (they got as many points in October as we did). Everything's going really well at the moment but football has a nasty habit of biting you on the ar*e. No complacency please. 

If I remember correctly you said the same thing about Neal Maupay before the Brentford game, I guess you could be right eventually. On the other hand Millwall may want to watch out for Pukki, Onel, Emi, Timm  or a whole host of other possibilities from a Team currently bang in form. Just saying. 

Yeah why are we getting this stupid thread so often now. Its like a binner is coming on and posting it.

He's one of those ageing journeymen who have always had a decent scoring record in the lower leagues and have become finely honed as the years go by. With confidence and know how they play to their strengths.

Think Grant Holt, Stephen Fletcher, Darren Murphy, Glenn Murray (especially) and even Steve Morrison.There are a few floating around and they are always a danger.

With a scoring % of above 30 he should not be taken for granted,but our defence now deals with far more accomplished strikers than him with a certain amount of ease.

As for Steve Morrison though! :classic_sad:

Some on here seem intent upon talking up a defeat (as with Stoke.) There will be the occasional banana skin, but I feel that Millwall have had their little run of good results and will now return to their level. Last week's defeat will have taken the wind from out of their sails.

Fink tank:-

Norwich win  60%

Draw  25%

Millwall win 15%

Edited by BroadstairsR

Scanning through the forums and whatnot, the opposition still don't really seem to know what to expect apart from 'Teemu Pukki' and 'they aren't a physical side'.

And can someone remind me how long ago it was that Millwall last won at Carrow Road? I haven't seen that stat anywhere much.

Anybody that thinks there is an easy game in this league does not understand football, every team we play is full of good players.  Why he needs to post such drivel is beyond me. I suppose the Millwall forum will have a like minded poster saying Pukki is a threat! No sh*t!

If you really believe this cr@p you post each week suggest you put your hard earned on the selected threat to be the threat you fear.  Otherwise just go away if you've nothing to add of any interest.

ICF has got it right - it's just a bit of reverse psychology/superstition. Somebody posted that Lewis Grabban was going to be a major threat - we beat Forest. I posted that Maupay would be a major threat - we beat Brentford. Kieran Shakiri posted that Adam Reach would be a major threat - we beat Sheffield Wednesday. 

No need to be such a grumpy potty mouth is there pete. 

• Haha 1

It’s ok Thirsty, I assume most knew what you’re up to

Funny thing though, was going to reply to your OP in the same spirit, recycling or montageing some stock responses from fishes hooked in past MAJOR THREAT series... Some posters above beat me to it...but apparently not in parody! 

2 hours ago, pete said:

Otherwise just go away if you've nothing to add of any interest.

That’s impressive coming from you Pete 

• Haha 1