Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

The Sheffield Derby Game

The last time I was at Bramall Lane was 1962 for an FA Cup game. Went on the train with a school mate. Lost 3-1 I think and Jimmy Hill got our goal if memory serves. It was a three sided pitch in those days.😀

I thought Wednesday fans were completely disrespectful during the trumpet playing for armistace. 

Still mumblings throughout the 2 minute silence. 

It's not the end of the world for Shef Utd but it's a good result for us. Blades look good and Wednesday are in disarray.

Okay, forgive my sin, but I went to this.  The Wendy's were more organised at the back than against us, the Blades were blunt: they lacked something different which we seem to have at the mo'.  As for the atmosphere, have witnessed more passion in the East Anglian equivalent.  There have been better ways of spending a Friday night out in Sheff!

• Like 2

To be fair it was very wet. That McGoldrush or something I had heard was a bit handy - but all I saw was a missed penalty.

Fell asleep before seeing the final score, good result to wake up to! Fingers crossed we turn over Millwall today as we could well be a point or 2 clear at the top tonight should that happen given West Brom are home to Leeds in the evening game. Great day of sport ahead today, be nice watching Usyk v Bellew tonight with a cold one and City potentially 2 or 3 points clear at the top 🏆

• Like 1