Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Youssef what

Mr Safri the most talented of our misfiring midfield is suffering from a string of injuries the latest may keep him out of the Coventry game.  I am not saying these injuries are not genuine but with the ANC coming up and the chance to put himself in the shop window is an opportunity not to be missed and Youssef whose contract expires at seasons end might have his mind elsewhere than City''s current plight.

Just a thought.

I must say the rumours of his departure to Europe are looking solid. We were told we could only afford Etuhu.

Then Robinson arrives, and Safri removed from team....

..has a deal been done?

All pie in the sky- but you do wonder!

If Safri is being lined up for a move to Europe then I hope we get a good price for him, or is he going to be another player to leave on a Bosman.  It would be a shame to lose him because when fit he is clearly the best player in our squad.

I''ve just rung my boss to tell him that I''m too tired to do my job today and he gave me two choices. Either I don''t get paid for the day or I can find another job.

A number of our players seem to be suffering from Seasonally Affected Disorder (SAD) which is a condition aggravated by difficult seasons when the going gets tough.

That said:

Safri was obviously not fully fit though against Luton but had to stay on as we had used all of our sub''s. I don''t accept the tired thing and I wonder if this is just Worthy having an artful dig through the media.

If a player or person has an injury then the only real cure is to rest the affected area or risk aggravating it. The fitter you are, the finer the line between top fitness and injury.

Huckerby drew attention to himself and Coventry sensed his misapprehension. It is about time some of our players dished it out a bit more and took care of their opponents; I couldn''t care less about this fair play thing and I bet Hughes was taken off out of discipline because he picked up his 5th booking.

Worthy cannot have it both ways. Get stuck in!

Prime example: Shackell vs Leeds. Shacks should have clattered that centre forward. He would have kept his arm down then.