nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 15

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

This week we have Diane picking the final six selections. Diane’s having a really good season this time with 79% winning picks and a very impressive profitability of 4.54. Diane never misses a week and always supports the PUPs in the hot seats. Diane’s efforts with NCFSC are legendary and raise thousands each year for the CSF. With previous wins when making these selections and the Norwich selections I think Diane is the perfect PUP to get us back to winning ways this weekend. We can all help make that happen with our best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon which are listed on Bill Hill or Bet 365.

Making the final selections for our game at home to Millwall is GMF. It’s great to have Gary back with us this season. He’s been a part of Rays Funds since Ray’s time when he posted as Gazzatcc. He has a hat-trick of wins when picking the six but this is the first time he’s made these final picks. Gary, you have a tenner to spend split however you like between the PUPs suggestions and your own.

I’ve provisionally set the rota for December. If the dates are unsuitable please say because I can make changes.

Final Six

Dec  1st – Swindon

Dec  8th – Graham Humphrey

Dec 15th – AJ

Dec 22nd – Til1010

Dec 29th – 93Vintage

Norwich Game

Dec  1st – Diesel Doris

Dec  8th – King Canary

Dec 15th – First Wazzock

Dec 22nd – Cosmic Twin

Dec 29th – Lappinitup

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week. 

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Diane and GMF. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Diane and Gary ... the thread is yours.......🙂

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,2, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2535 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,2, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,3, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary, yes PUPs £1490 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4350 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,066 since we began £1,453 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Image may contain: 14 people, people smiling

Going with some trepidation to the FA Cup 1st round...

Tranmere v Oxford City - Home Win

And for the match bet, HT/FT City/City

Best of luck Diane, GMF and all you PUPs 

Thanks for the lovely intro Nutty, I'm really proud to have been part of Ray's Funds for so many years. It was Ray and this thread that brought so many of us together at the Bayer Club around 12 years ago, many friendships were formed & most have lasted, which is what makes our pinkun community what it is today.

I will be doing my 6 picks on Friday night at 9pm after Corrie, please give me as much as help as you can, cause I ll need it

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and wishing good luck to Diane and GMF not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there. FA Cup this week and a HOME WIN for BURY v Dover.

For the City bet Pukki to score the first goal of the game.

Nutty i would be happier swapping with either Graham or Swindon for the December 22nd picks as i am out on it all day on 21st December and will be in no fit state to pick that evening. You know where i will be. 🍺😉 Mind you the way this season has panned out you would think i have been on the sauce every Friday !

38 minutes ago, Diane said:

I will be doing my 6 picks on Friday night at 9pm after Corrie.

image.png.9b83d64e8ab25b5a06c75ccaf2ec0ff9.png

I am with you on that Diane but still not a patch on Faye on Strictly.😎

Cheers for the intro, Nutty. Looking forward to picking the Norwich bets this week 👍

My picks for this week I shall go for:

LEICESTER v Burnley - HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet I will go for a 2-0 win for us. 

Hello everyone. 

These FA Cup weekends are always tricky, so I am sticking with the same theme as last week and predict another another away win for PORTSMOUTH against an out of form Maidenhead Utd.

I fancy us to do well against Millwall, so how about 3-1 as the final score.

Good luck to Diane and GMF with the picks and to all the pups out there. 

In spite of being a technical thicko, I have managed to post my picks on here this week.

My pick is Liverpool to beat Fulham.

And not that he's likely to take a blind bit of notice of anything I say I will humbly suggest Morison to score/City to win.

Good luck both.

Hi All,

Gutted to lose my 100% record last week, hope to get back to winning ways this week for Diane (whom I first met at the Bayer Club all those years ago as she mentioned...) with a trip to Austria

LASK LINZ v Admira Modling - HOME WIN

For the City bet, I really fancy us to beat Millwall comfortably and go into the International break top of the league with 

TIMM KLOSE scoring 2 or more goals @ 60/1 

Good Luck,

Leedscanary

Good Luck to Diane, GMF and all PUPs

Guingamp v  Lyon - Away Win

City bet more than 2.5 goals

Dec 15th is fine for me Eddie, thank you!

Partick Thistle v Inverness - Away Win - A risky one.

Norwich to win with 3 or more goals in the match.

In bocca al lupo 🐾🐕 lovely Diane...😊

Early provisional pick, though suspect better options will appear in due course...for now Cyprus looks plausible for:

Alki Oroklinis vs AEK Larnaca (Away win)

As for GMF’s Norwich bet specific bets may produce value so more than 4 cards, more than 6 corners, less than 3 goals with Norwich to win as a combined bet.

Parma

image.gif.596a180413363f804adf8c07109ec7f8.gifimage.gif.596a180413363f804adf8c07109ec7f8.gif

Nutty, you couldn''t make this up but I''m off to the Highlands next week so will leave my picks here (if I come across our resident miserablist, skulking in a bothy surrounded by empty Tennant''s cans, I''ll report back).

Turkey - Besiktas vs Sivasspor (home win).
Match bet - NCFC to win 3-0.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

16 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Nutty, I'm willing to swap with Tilly if it helps him out

This weeks picks Weymouth home win against Street

Norwich to win 2-0

That's brilliant thanks Swindon👍

37 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Nutty, I'm willing to swap with Tilly if it helps him out

This weeks picks Weymouth home win against Street

Norwich to win 2-0

Cheers Swindon i will do 1st December then Nutty.

Hi everyone Sweden for me this week 

BROMMAPOJKARNA v Trelleborgs FF HOME WIN Good Luck Diane and all you Lovely Pups

For the Norwich bet BTTS Best of luck GMF.

I'm good for the Norwich bet on the 1st December Nutty, thank you.

Welsh league for me with Newtown AFC to beat Llanelli AFC. 

For the Norwich bet, I think Leitner’s silky skills will be too much for Millwall and he will be on the score sheet. 

Good luck all. 

My pick is Portsmouth away and for Norwich Klose to score anytime

Good Luck to my lovely wife, I know how desperate she will be to win

Good Luck all you other pups with your picks

Home win for Brizzle to Preston this Saturday - although a draw for Reading was tempting.

As for the city game I am going to pair a norwich win and both teams to score.

Good luck to all you PuPs

Last game day in the Sweden Superettan (2nd tier) and the championship is still up for grabs. The two contenders Helsingborg and Falkenberg are both at home and will be going for the win. I'm going for : -

Falkenberg          v          GAIS          Home Win

Form is here https://uk.soccerway.com/national/sweden/superettan/2018/regular-season/r44850/

For our game, I've become a huge fan of Emi Buendia who's scored in the last two league games. So I'll suggest he goes one better and scores two or more goals in this game.

OTBC

Edited by nutty nigel

Good luck everyone, especially Diane & GMF.

I think (hope) that WBA will draw with Leeds, at 5/2.

Hope we win 3-1, at 14/1.

Germany: Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar
Röchling Völklingen vs Dillingen, home win @ 1.20 (Bet365).

I'm still under the weather, so will be brief. Relegated versus promoted, this one looks a fairly safe bet at reasonable odds.

I'm afraid I have no firm ideas about the Norwich match, so a win or draw seems a safe choice.

Good luck all.