Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

Best "ordinary" games you've been to...

I saw Norwich take apart Forrest 3:1 at home, but generally since I go to away games I never have that much luck seeing Norwich play well.

While that’s true Kiwi the wins away when we turn on the style are all the sweeter,

one game I’ve been reminded of is the 2-1 win at WHL with a superb winning goal by Elliott Bennett , we were simply the better team that day 

23 hours ago, splendidrush said:

3-2 win at the Etihad.  Last game of the season, nothing to play for. Holt's last goal? Howson' solo goal and the Man C. players doing a lap of appreciation in an empty Stadium because their plastics had all left early once they realized they weren't going to win. Priceless. 

^^ This.

Just now, rock bus said:

Agreed but icing on the top for me is went with my brother who is a Man City fan 😂

23 hours ago, splendidrush said:

3-2 win at the Etihad.  Last game of the season, nothing to play for. Holt's last goal? Howson' solo goal and the Man C. players doing a lap of appreciation in an empty Stadium because their plastics had all left early once they realized they weren't going to win. Priceless. 

23 hours ago, Wroxham Bridge said:

In 2009 with the first game after the Colchester 7-1 win at CR, Yeovil 0 - Norwich 4 and a Grant Holt hat-trick was totally unexpected!

Same! Chaos on the terracette 

I can't choose between two games in the 93/94 season. I was very, very jammy as I never went to many away games but happened to pick these two beauties.

Leeds 0 Norwich 4 - yes, the one with THAT Goss goal.

Everton 1 Norwich 5 - Efan uses up his skill quoter for the whole year in one game...

1 min 7 seconds in you'll see a bunch of city fans cheering behind Efan - the one in the red top is me! 

OTBC