Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

View from Sheff Wed

Fair play to the lad, I reckon he’s got a bright future doing this sort of thing. Kind of felt sorry for him watching this, but he’s young enough to see good times return for his club, not that they’ve done so badly in recent years. Always interesting to see the oppositions view 👍

Good lad. Always happy to see kids supporting their local Club. We did it, not because we're the best but because it's our Club and that'll never change. Too easy to find kids wearing brand Club shirts.  Yes he'll suffer some pain but the joy of seeing your Team achieve something makes it worthwhile. 

• Like 1

Pretty sure he has fake Yeezy's on but aside from his choice of footwear... good vid! It was also good to see the flashpoint with Buendia and Bannan (I think) as we didn't see that on iFollow. Buendia cracks me up! He is such a little terror... I love it!

Love the line that at the end of the game there was probably more Norwich supports than Wednesday 😀

Edited by SwindonCanary

Just shows what happens to a club that had history of success or fame but has declined. Boos are the easiest way of showing displeasure but in their case it was people leaving the ground so early.

You pay all that money and walk out in disgust with plenty of time to go. Senseless. They were never coming back but surely waiting to see the whole game, and the prospect of a goal, is better than walking out early.

What a lovely little lad. Very bright & articulate. Just want to tell him to keep supporting his club, fortunes will change, they always do.