Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

In My Opinion

Unlike most of you i do not get to watch NCFC play as i live in Canada.Fortunatly i got to watch a few games on tv last year while in the prem IMO last year the team gave 110% in all of the games they played witch to me from what i hear and read is not the case this year A manager is only able to do so much to get the team match ready what happens with those 11 players when the whistle blows no longer is in his control. The team to me is giving anything but 110% so IMO  some of those players need to be benched and a few of the younger players from the reserves etc should be given a chance i think you would find that they would love to get out there and give it 110% NCFC has nothing to loose now so why dont they give it a try.  I stil think there is time to turn this season around they have done it before

Whilst the likes of Shackell (injured) Jarvis brothers and Henderson have broken through, there really isnt a lot else about. The next talent is El Ouragui (17) Michael Spilane (16) and Joe Lewis (17), but they are a couple years off.

lol, we went for a week and only saw the sillouettes of some baby bears in the trees. We expected to see loads and the natives were always telling us how common it is.

El Ouragui looks promising. Is he a winger? Does anyone think he will break into the first team?

lol, we went for a week and only saw the sillouettes of some baby bears in the trees. We expected to see loads and the natives were always telling us how common it is.

Is this some sort of metaphor for Norwich City goalscorers?

northern, if ind it difficult to comprehend "El Ouragui looks promising. Is he a winger?" If he looks promising you must know where he plays! He''s a forward, so yes, he is a winger in the henderson, thorne type of way!