Sign in to follow this  
smithy

JASON KOUMAS

JUST WATCHED ( AND ENJOYED  ! ) JASON KOUMAS DESTROY THE IPS***,   AND JUST THINK, HE COULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR US ,  NEVER MIND, I AM SURE HUGHES &  JARRETT ( WHEN HE RETURNS)  WILL COME GOOD !!!!!   YOU MUPPET WORTHY

[quote user="smithy"]JUST WATCHED ( AND ENJOYED  ! ) JASON KOUMAS

DESTROY THE IPS***,   AND JUST THINK, HE COULD HAVE BEEN

PLAYING FOR US ,  NEVER MIND, I AM SURE HUGHES &

JARRETT ( WHEN HE RETURNS)  WILL COME GOOD

!!!!!   YOU MUPPET WORTHY[/quote]

What makes you think he would have wanted to come here in the first

place  everyone presumes that if we had approached him he would

have  came  .

Koumas is making the kind of difference to the Cardiff side that Huckerby made when he first arrived at Carrow Road. He was on fire for them tonight and practically won the game on his own.

I''m sure Norwich would have been his preffered choice over Cardiff if we had come in for him on loan yet we never seemed interested. Ridiculous.

And on a poll taken by a poster here on this very message board, approx 70% of posters didn''t want him!!!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but not much use when you''re deciding whether to gamble on investing on a player with a lot of baggage, which at the time is exactly what Koumas was.

Koumas is a class player that can win games. He would have been a great asset to the club. The problem is that he would''nt fit in with Worthy''s ethic of having no talent but running around a lot for no reason.

Fact he would of came on the cheap! GOOD managers are capable of getting these sort of players when they are on the cheap and getting there ability out of them. All good midfields are made up of a couple of attacking, talented wide men. An attacking central midfielder and a holding player. We have 1 attacking player and loads of defensive minded hard working players. This manager will never build a good midfield that can open up defences. Clubs like us require managers that can get these players and turn them around. Koumas will be worth a lot of money when performing to his full ability.

For a manager that is so defensive minded how come are defence are so awful? We havent bought any decent defenders that are now at the club! We have sold a few.

THE FUTURE''s BRIGHT, THE FUTURE''s NOT WORTHLESS! 

[quote user="rieg77"]And on a poll taken by a poster here on this very message board, approx 70% of posters didn''t want him!!! Hindsight is a wonderful thing but not much use when you''re deciding whether to gamble on investing on a player with a lot of baggage, which at the time is exactly what Koumas was.[/quote]

its goes the same for Matt Holland, would have been a class signing, and would have fixed the midfield for sure, but again a vast majority of this message board didnt want him, mainly because he used to be  scummer.......... well in my opinon, who cares? if he came here and got us promoted then the tides would turn. Then again as you say reig77, holland probably wouldnt have wanted to come here anyway

Just hearsay, but I trust him!  Meeky asked Neil Doncaster about him at a club forum at the start of the season and was told

"He''s not the sort of player Nigel wants"

Er yes, that says it all doesn''t it. 

we dont need any new players, we need the ones we have got to play well. i bet, in 10 games time, we wont be commenting on new transfer speculations and the ''should haves'', and we will be congratulating our players after another great performance. once everyone is back fit, our midfield will be more destructive than an atomic bomb! what about a 4-5-1, with ashton up front?

I wouldn''t want him here - he''s just trouble.A real one good game in five player.

He was a total disruptive influence in the West Brom dressing room to two successive managers.Before that he messed them around with his transfer from Tranmere for ages before it went through - something about being homesick and not being able to drive as I recall but really he was just waiting for Everton to come in for him.

He''s a Welsh international and Cardiff were lucky that the move was a good fit at the beginning of the season but he will eventually cause them problems too...

And if you remember , he had a totally anonymous game down here about a month ago.

I was really in favor of bringing Koumas here on loan when he was

available.  He''s a class player.  But I was surprised at the

hostility toward him on the boards.....

What we miss in midfield is creativity.  Someone who is not

predictable.  Someone with flair who can shoot well, dribble past

players and carve open a defence.  We don''t have that at all right

now and guess what -- that is Jason Koumas.  LIke him or not, he

would have made a big difference for us tihs season.  I agree with

the other poster -- just like Hux did here early on.