Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC - Our Next Event

On 03/11/2018 at 14:28, TIL 1010 said:

I will be there with my £3 and raffle ticket money.

I'd bring your usual £5 to cover your entry and raffle tickets and a bit extra for this one 😀

11 hours ago, Diane said:

I'd bring your usual £5 to cover your entry and raffle tickets and a bit extra for this one 😀

Sounds like you've laid strippers on. 🤣

I think it would be better appreciated by some if it was a case of 'laid on strippers'  😋

3 hours ago, lappinitup said:

Sounds like you've laid strippers on. 🤣

Well if you turn up Lappin, you'll find out 😀 but no, there's no strippers

56 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

A little Birdie told me you might be there city1st.

I shouldn't believe everything birds tell you

Be they big or little

Something different to the norm and something that is going to be another good night so get yourselves down the carra for this one.

No Ipswich fans at this next event but they will have, for the 3rd year running, a table at our quiz in the New Year, to help us raise funds for CSF

So here's our next event, you can either treat it as a social night just to have a drink, chat to fellow ncfc fans or you can chance your luck at roulette or blackjack to win non-monetary  ncfc prizes. Or maybe you'd like to challenge our very own Brucie at Play Your Cards Right to win wine or choccies for Xmas

All the money raised goes to the CSF, we're hoping to have some interesting guests but most of all we'd love to see you there

Image may contain: text

Something different again from NCFSC. Should be great fun and always good to have a room full of City fans 🙃💛💚💪

Got quite a good response so far on social media,  just to reiterate , you can just come for a social night if you don't want to play games,  though Rob Butler & his dolly dealer Amy will be disappointed if you don't challenge them to ''Play Your Cards Right'' where you can win lots of choccies/wine. 

Hope all you pinkun regulars will be there, you've been brilliant at supporting us & csf so far.

So just under 3 weeks to go to our next event which can be whatever you want it to be. Could be just a social night to chat & have a drink or you could chance your luck on the Roulette table, or maybe just have a bit of fun with Rob Butler to see if you can beat him at Play Your Cards Right,  to win some wine or choccies.

We do appreciate your support at these events, it makes the hard work worthwhile plus of course at the same time you're helping the CSF a great charity.

We're trying different things this season by popular request, hope you'll enjoy them, can't keep doing fans forums all the time, fans wanted a bit of variation

Hope to see some of you on Dec 6th,  aim to arrive around 7:30pm,  it's free car parking, no dress code & only £3 to pay at the door, C'mon you know you want to 🤣😀

I do too Nutty, theres  always a decent number from our pinkun community & with new people joining hopefully they'll give us a look too.

The busiest ncfc messageboard to reach out to large numbers of ncfc fans without a doubt, suspect theres quite a few on here dont venture on twitter.

10 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

Aint no strippers tho........

Are u coming to join us Lapps, you couldnt make the last one and a night with Tilly & River End Canary must be tempting 😀

I haven't decided yet. I can't decide whether to spend the £3 on the door on the night or spend it on 'er indoors Christmas present, can't do both. I think I'll wait to see if she's behaving herself....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

I haven't decided yet. I can't decide whether to spend the £3 on the door on the night or spend it on 'er indoors Christmas present, can't do both. I think I'll wait to see if she's behaving herself....

If I agree to be the stripper would it make your mind up? 

This is sure to be a good night and there is going to be something for everyone. I for one am very much looking forward to it and its a great chance to have a little flutter for great prizes or just come down for a chat and a mingle before christmas in what is bound to be a good atmosphere with us being top of the league 

• Like 1