17 hours ago, Norwich R Us said:

Hello chaps,

I've not used iFollow before but as I don't live locally I was looking into for tomorrow's game.

However on the offy site it says:

Next match 10 Nov 2018 15:00 (UK)
Norwich City v Millwall

There is not a match pass available for this match

Does that mean it's being shown on TV in the UK instead? Or are they selective with single match passes?

Thanks in advance!

If you are based in the UK, you can only watch the match live using ifollow for non-Saturday 3pm kick offs. However, if you can trick ifollow into thinking you're not in the UK...well you can watch the game. For instance, here in Canada :) , I can pay and watch the game. 

OTBC

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

https://soccer-live.stream/norwich-city-vs-millwall-live/stream-1   this one normally works well, but as with all streams, no guarantees.

I'll tell you what, there are a lot of beautiful/sexy/single Russian girls. What's happened to Russian men?

I just can't get anything usable out of this site, or Vipbox. I get an ad countdown and then any visible link just generates spam windows which doesn't fill me with confidence that I'm not infecting my laptop. Are you using a PC, phone or what?

On 03/11/2018 at 14:32, kick it off said:

+1. I use Browsec too

I've just installed Browsec as a Firefox add-on. Do I need to pay or will the free version work?

2 hours ago, lappinitup said:

I've just installed Browsec as a Firefox add-on. Do I need to pay or will the free version work?

2 hours ago, lappinitup said:

Not sure. I pay and think its worth it. Its like 1.99 per month.

1 hour ago, Chelm Canary said:

Anyone know if the Swansea game will be available to watch on ifollow?

3pm Saturday are on ifollow but only if you are abroad or have a VPN. Not available if youre in the UK without VPN. 

All other kick off times/days are available to UK as well as abroad. No need for VPN.

Swansea is Sat 3pm so it is on ifollow if you are abroad or pretending you are 😉

Edited by kick it off

34 minutes ago, kick it off said:

3pm Saturday are on ifollow but only if you are abroad or have a VPN. Not available if youre in the UK without VPN. 

All other kick off times/days are available to UK as well as abroad. No need for VPN.

Swansea is Sat 3pm so it is on ifollow if you are abroad or pretending you are 😉

Ok cheers. I've been using ifollow with VPN so have watched a few games this season.

I know that Swansea is a club that have opted out of ifollow and with it being at their ground, I wasn't sure if would be a available. 

54 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Ok cheers. I've been using ifollow with VPN so have watched a few games this season.

I know that Swansea is a club that have opted out of ifollow and with it being at their ground, I wasn't sure if would be a available. 

https://www.canaries.co.uk/iFollow-Norwich/

List of blacked out games is at the bottom, you just have to choose a country. If it's not listed there then it's on Ifollow

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Is there definitely ifollow coverage for this game? 

From what I can see there is no match day pass for this game. 

I just checked the page using a VPN without signing in.... Are you using a VPN to view the page as it clearly has match pass on mine

image.thumb.png.18fa9108d81c7932bf1e8a10f3f02e99.png

Edited by kick it off

I'm using windscribe which has worked every time until now. 

I had switched it off without realising, bit switched it back on and restated the browser. Same thing. 

Which VPN are you using?

I used a VPN and the only option given to me when making my iFollow account for a package was the match pass. How do you get the season pass?

I wat he’d the game on Swansea TV ( see page three of the match thread ) good picture and commentary, just a few seconds behind real time. How goes that work ?

41 minutes ago, Renskay said:

I used a VPN and the only option given to me when making my iFollow account for a package was the match pass. How do you get the season pass?

I bought it at the start of the season. I would guess it has disappeared as it's almost half way into the season.

Just now, kick it off said:

I bought it at the start of the season. I would guess it has disappeared as it's almost half way into the season.

Dagnammit

27 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

I wat he’d the game on Swansea TV ( see page three of the match thread ) good picture and commentary, just a few seconds behind real time. How goes that work ?

They opted out of IFollow and provide their own service. No idea how much that costs etc but it only shows Swansea games, so obviously someone was streaming it.

Just now, Renskay said:

Dagnammit

It was quite cheap too - about £140 so about 3 quid per game over the season. Probably wouldn't make any saving on match passes now though anyway as much fewer matches left

1 minute ago, Splendid Rush said:

I'm still struggling to use iFollow with a UK bank card. How are you lot getting around this? 

I saved my bank card to the account and then it worked fine when I had to pay. If i tried to put my card details in each time, it wouldn't work.

OTBC

Mine has been saved long term but suddenly stopped working. It took my money then wouldn't let me watch.

I've set up another account but can't see how I can pay match by match, I can only update my card details in my account. So frustrating.

1 minute ago, Splendid Rush said:

Mine has been saved long term but suddenly stopped working. It took my money then wouldn't let me watch.

I've set up another account but can't see how I can pay match by match, I can only update my card details in my account. So frustrating.

So it takes your cash but when you go to the 'match day live' button for the video to come up it doesn't work?'