1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

So it takes your cash but when you go to the 'match day live' button for the video to come up it doesn't work?'

That's what happened last time, yeah. I just had a big black box.

It's working for someone because I'm watching a completely free stream with the iFollow icon in the top right hand corner and that's fine

3 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

It's working for someone because I'm watching a completely free stream with the iFollow icon in the top right hand corner and that's fine

Do you have a link please MP?

1 minute ago, Splendid Rush said:

Do you have a link please MP?

Edit - It's on page 1 of the "team" thread

Edited by Making Plans

11 minutes ago, Splendid Rush said:

That's what happened last time, yeah. I just had a big black box.

Very strange. I would suggest the following:

1) Try Opera or Firefox as your browser. Crome seems to have issues.

2) Use windscribe as your vpn but try different countries if one doesn't work; I had issues with one country when i first used it. If you do change country, make sure you close your browser first before doing so. 

3) I'm not sure what the video software is that ifollow uses but make sure your flashplayer drivers are up-to-date.

4) Once payed, logout and then log back in to ifollow before trying the video.

5) The last thing I could suggest is that when the black video box comes up, turn off your vpn. If your internet is normally slow, going via Canada or the like could be making it so slow the data isn't reaching you fast enough to give you any meaningful picture. Once the black box comes up, you don't need the vpn any more (i always turn mine off at that point) so the data can then be sent without any delays. Try clicking the 'live' button to see if that helps.

OTBC

I spend a lot of time in Portugal so I use A VPN for watching UK TV + other things. In my experirnce they do not always connect correctly.

Turn off the VPN, close your browser and clear cookies with CCleaner.  Restart your browser and reconnect your VPN. Usually works for me.