Sign in to follow this  
KeiranShikari

Adam Reach Going to be a MAJOR threat tomorrow.

The man is having a one man goal of the season competition with himself this season.

Things are going really well at the moment, but football has a nasty habit of biting you on the ar*e. No complacency please!

Edited by KeiranShikari
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, I was relieved to see this post because I'd hate to think there's no one who's a MAJOR threat tomorrow 😉

Seriously though, why have Wednesday let Rhodes go out on loan ?

Can't imagine Farke being complacent, we all know a trip to Hillsborough isn't going to be easy....

Wednesday made some major financial boo boos in recent years and he was one of those on massive wages, I think they were under a transfer embargo last summer without really announcing it officially. They were also playing 1 up top and not really creating a lot of chances, so they were paying lots of money for a striker that didn't really suit how they were playing.

• Like 1

Reach is having a goss of a season,  exceptional goals from all angles although he revert tongue normal lower standard soon enough, just not expecting it to be today.

Brennan is the bigger influence in making them tick and forestieri also more consistently a threat.  Keep them quiet and catch lees on an off day and we should avoid a third successive 5-1!