Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Daniel Farke Rap

Now we should be able to include videos so...

Edited by hogesar
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

It's odd how you can misread things. I thought this post was 'Daniel Farke RIP',  and I thought 'oh no!....'

Still, I was walking through the market this lunchtime and I misread a sign that said 'Do not feed the pilgrims'

Not usually a fan of this kinda ting but this is excellent. For some reason the little aside about Srbeny particularly tickles me.

I know the dude rapping, as I mentioned before. He's an amazing pianist and a good, all round music type. It's all a good bit of fun, but those who are saying they're not usually into rap...well...this is quite different to the rap I'd listen to! So maybe that's why you guys like this when you don't usually 😊

Funny to see the Ipswich fans digging it though!

On 04/11/2018 at 22:51, ron obvious said:

Not usually a fan of this kinda ting but this is excellent. For some reason the little aside about Srbeny particularly tickles me.

Yep but needs to change the bit about “or even any” after his excellent finish on Saturday!!

Erm, if you listen he says ""but 'ee won't score that maaany (if any)"  which is a fair assessment. This year's Wheeliebin I reckon, & a player I'm just as fond of. Rather have him in the squad than a certain Portuguese gentleman.

Jolly good that, I’ll have “he goes by the name of Daniel Farke” in my head all day now 😀

Edited by Canary Jedi