Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Fuzzar

OT - EU straw poll...

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

And you stay in one that is and has been in the EU for some time, yes?

Herman, I've got another contradiction for your list.

Alderney isn't in the EU 😀

Edited by Jools
NEXT !

Posted (edited)
Just now, Jools said:

So you're happy in a Customs Union and partial access to the Single Market? Maybe we've more in common than would first appear...

Edited by canarydan23
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Seriously? Just after you posted untruths. The derangement is high in this one

See Surfer above, none of what I said is untrue - perhaps your attention wandered more than you said whilst you were in Hong Kong (not sure what your excuse for the last two years is though)  😀

Posted (edited)

Here we go again:

Dominic-Fear-Lib-Dem.jpg?w=540&ssl=1

Project fear has reached new levels of silliness in recent days, as Civil Servant and former Lib Dem Councillor Dominic Fear has been presenting Department of Health Brexit planning documents. In a classic piece of nominative determinism, he was recently appointed Communications and Engagement Manager for NHS England’s EU Exit operations team. The civil service making appropriate appointments as ever…

2791a92509789b08c9547bc3c71281071e04adc0
Edited by Jools

51 minutes ago, Herman said:

Brexit contradiction number 10.

Any immigrants that can simultaneously steal all the jobs, work cash in hand, not pay tax, claim loads of benefits and send all their money back home should be applauded for their ingenuity. 

English bigotry will finish us all. 

Not sure why you would applaud fraud at the expense of British taxpayers,but I could never get into that way of thinking

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jools said:

No Deal means no Customs Union and zero access to the Single Market. You've previously admitted you're happy in the Customs Union and with zero access to the Single Market. After all, why would you stay somewhere you aren't happy?

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

You've previously admitted you're happy in the Customs Union and with zero access to the Single Market.

No, I haven't.

10 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Yes it is - Patel has said exactly that. 

https://amp.dw.com/en/brexit-uk-to-end-eu-freedom-of-movement-immediately-in-no-deal-scenario/a-50090564

and yes Boris is a serial liar, always has been. 

Wrong Surfer. The question was about existing EU workers and residents in the UK

Right from the start the UK said their rights to remain would be protected. 

16 minutes ago, Jools said:

I wouldn't stay in a place where I wasn't happy.

You stay in Alderney.

Alderney is in the Customs Union and enjoys partial access to the Single Market.

You wouldn't stay in a place where you weren't happy.

Even with your severely limited cognitive abilities, you can work this one out, Joolsy boy.

Just now, canarydan23 said:

You stay in Alderney.

Alderney is in the Customs Union and enjoys partial access to the Single Market.

You wouldn't stay in a place where you weren't happy.

Even with your severely limited cognitive abilities, you can work this one out, Joolsy boy.

😀 Hello,  I think we have a full on case of 'Brexit Derangement  Syndrome'.

Take a few deep breaths, Danny boy 😀

Just now, Jools said:

😀 Hello,  I think we have a full on case of 'Brexit Derangement  Syndrome'.

Take a few deep breaths, Danny boy 😀

Get out there and fight for the Customs Union you're happy to reside in, Jools.

5 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Get out there and fight for the Customs Union you're happy to reside in, Jools.

No thank you, Dan, I'm happy being selfless and opposing a customs union on behalf of my fellow Brexiteers no matter where I reside.

3 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Wrong Surfer. The question was about existing EU workers and residents in the UK

Right from the start the UK said their rights to remain would be protected. 

Only if May's Withdrawal Agreement passes or if they obtain settled status before we leave, otherwise they are reliant on Boris the liar keeping his word and no one with an ounce of sense would bet their long term business/livelihood on staying here with that level of uncertainly.

Just now, Jools said:

No thank you, Dan, I'm happy being selfless and opposing a customs union on behalf of my fellow Brexiteers no matter where I reside.

But why would you stay somewhere where you are not happy?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Jools said:

Especially for Danny ^^^ 😀

Seriously -- is this all you have? Is this now your final argument for staying in the EU?

Edited by Jools
F*ck off with Herman : )

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

As the non-EU player example you mentioned has caused several transfers not to happen, as the player was “not exceptional enough” if we later wanted to sell Zimmermann to Arsenal for example, we can’t as he’s not a full Germany international? Or we can’t extend his contract as an incentive to keep him here, either? 

Thank goodness we extended all the first team squad contracts this summer to avoid any immediate issues .....

Actually, for once you make a good point and that may well be why we extended all contracts. Other clubs that had foreign players on short contracts should also have considered this unless of course they have remoaner executives that do not think we will actually leave the EU.

2 minutes ago, Jools said:

Especially for Danny ^^^ 😀

Seriously -- is this all you have? Is this now your final argument for staying in the EU?

Ah, so you're happy staying in the Customs Union but you don't want anyone else to be. Gotcha.

And your fellow Brexiteers live in the UK, which has been in the EU for decades. Why would they stay somewhere they are not happy, Jools?

" We will know at some juncture between September 3 and September 12, when Parliament resumes temporarily before party conferences, whether MPs have the will and the means to legislate against a no-deal Brexit "

dearie dear me

the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2019 alone demonstrates there is both the will and the means

but don't let reality or parliamentary procedure intrude on your desperate wish to cling onto your delusion distract you from that delusion

other wise poor hand crank is in full rant today, RTB is back from Hong Kong, or is it Uruguay.....Jools is claiming the ownnership of numerous properties.................. and I have no doubt Bagster will be along to tell you how you can run a building business in France by using a Citreon C1....and we ma even have Len commenting on how it is all down to the globalists (Jews)

which coincides with their loony friend Trump claiming his is the 'choosen one'

so have fun, those daft enough to believe all the shy,te and characcters hand crank is putting out...

me...........now finished for the w/e

ps what odds hand crank signs in as Moy at some point and he will be here like a bad spell all w/e in some guise or other 😯

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

VW, you might almost think Pesto has since read my original post, given what he is now saying this morning:

Striking that Merkel has pulled rug from under ⁦@PhilipHammondUK⁩, the Gaukeward Squad and much of anti-no-deal posse by saying there is negotiation to be had in next 30 days on how to eliminate backstop. No wonder ⁦@BorisJohnson⁩ looks happy'

Pulled the rug from under City 1st as well. 

If Johnson pulls off a successful negotiation where May failed his ratings will soar. If he leaves with no deal he makes the 52% happy. So unless he plays his hand badly he wins either way. 

Just now, Rock The Boat said:

If he leaves with no deal he makes the 52% happy.

Wahey! The PinkUn Ret@rd Crown has a third competitor!

Watch out Moy and Jools, RTB is snapping at your heels.

22 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Only if May's Withdrawal Agreement passes or if they obtain settled status before we leave, otherwise they are reliant on Boris the liar keeping his word and no one with an ounce of sense would bet their long term business/livelihood on staying here with that level of uncertainly.

BDS

5 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Wahey! The PinkUn Ret@rd Crown has a third competitor!

Watch out Moy and Jools, RTB is snapping at your heels.

BDS

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

" We will know at some juncture between September 3 and September 12, when Parliament resumes temporarily before party conferences, whether MPs have the will and the means to legislate against a no-deal Brexit "

dearie dear me

the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2019 alone demonstrates there is both the will and the means

but don't let reality or parliamentary procedure intrude on your desperate wish to cling onto your delusion distract you from that delusion

other wise poor hand crank is in full rant today, RTB is back from Hong Kong, or is it Uruguay.....Jools is claiming the ownnership of numerous properties.................. and I have no doubt Bagster will be along to tell you how you can run a building business in France by using a Citreon C1....and we ma even have Len commenting on how it is all down to the globalists (Jews)

which coincides with their loony friend Trump claiming his is the 'choosen one'

so have fun, those daft enough to believe all the shy,te and characcters hand crank is putting out...

me...........now finished for the w/e

ps what odds hand crank signs in as Moy at some point and he will be here like a bad spell all w/e in some guise or other 😯

BDS

BDS

Big D!ck Syndrome. Though I'm wondering how you know, you dirty old pervert.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

Big D!ck Syndrome. Though I'm wondering how you know, you dirty old pervert.

Dan, get on with your job, lad. 

Edited by Rock The Boat

1 minute ago, Herman said:

I doubt the 52% will ever be happy, no matter what happens. 

Au contraire, Herman. But still many a slip and all that, so I'm not chicken counting just yet. 

Dan, get on with your job, lad. 

What job's that then, the private sector one that I actually have, or the public sector one you've had to fabricate to satisfy your weakly-formed and ignorant perspective?

4 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Ah, so you're happy staying in the Customs Union but you don't want anyone else to be. Gotcha.

And your fellow Brexiteers live in the UK, which has been in the EU for decades. Why would they stay somewhere they are not happy, Jools?

Unlike myself, many probably haven't had the resources to relocate -- Then came along Cameron who gave them a choice to remain in the the EU that is a Customs Union or leave the EU that is a Customs Union -- It would appear that people who were not happy with the EU that is a Customs Union outvoted those who were happy with the EU that is a Customs Union.

Looks like you'll have to resign yourself to being happy out of the EU that is a Customs Union.

If not, join your girlfriend Hermione and do one 😀