Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Fuzzar

OT - EU straw poll...

Recommended Posts

On 27/07/2016 at 18:41, Van wink said:

Surely you can see that the predictions of a crashed economy and emergency budget were massively wide of the mark?

A weak later

' UK interest rates have been cut from 0.5% to 0.25% - a record low and the first cut since 2009.

£100bn scheme to force banks to pass on the low interest rate to households and businesses.

It will also buy £60bn of UK government bonds and £10bn of corporate bonds.

the biggest cut to its growth forecasts since it started making them in 1993.

It has reduced its growth prediction for 2017 from the 2.3% it was expecting in May to 0.8%.'

that doesn't smack of emergency does it

neither does a massively reduced forecast suggest any crash in the economy  🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Guido any comment on the Italian banks collapsing ?

as you claimed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jools said:

Please allow yours truly to counter the BS with the fact-based Guido:

 

Guido has an alcohol problem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TCCANARY said:

Guido has an alcohol problem.

 

He is the Barney Gumble of British journalism. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

                                                                      😀👇 - W⚓

 

MARCUS-J-BALL-BORIS-THROWN-OUT-copy.png?

Wannabe ‘private prosecutor’ and general all-round freeloader and charlatan Marcus J. Ball has lost another legal bid to get the courts to hear his ludicrous lawsuit against Boris Johnson. Despite the High Court utterly ripping his case to shreds and even finding that £350 million-a-week was acceptable as a gross figure, Ball had the temerity to launch another round of crowdfunding to try to dupe gullible Remainers into believing he had the slightly chance of getting his vanity project heard in the Supreme Court. The Court of Appeal unsurprisingly rejected his bid this morning. When even snake-oil peddler-in-chief Jolyon Maugham thinks you’re utterly wasting your time you know you’re not onto a winner…

  The Court of Appeal unsurprisingly rejected his application for leave to appeal this morning. Ball is still left with the option of applying to the Supreme Court directly for permission, unbelievably he has said he will try: “This isn’t over, we are not giving up. We are pursuing it, absolutely.” It’s Ball’s continuing attempts to con Remainiacs who don’t know better out of their cash that’s starting to border on criminal…  🤔😀

Edited by Jools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

🙃

The latest mendacious line to come from the hard Remain camp is that “nobody was told that voting Leave could lead to no deal”, with Philip Hammond going into overdrive this morning and claiming it is a “total travesty of the truth”. The problem is, as usual, it’s the Remainer line that is a “total travesty of the truth”. 👈👈👈

Change Britain have looked at what Remainer politicians actually said and, surprise surprise, everyone from David Cameron and George Osborne to Dominic Grieve and Hilary Benn repeatedly warned voters that voting Leave would lead to Britain leaving the EU after two years, deal or no deal. Along with a certain Rt Hon. Philip Hammond M.P. at the Despatch Box in the House of Commons…

Edited by Jools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are these idiotic Remaniacs not aware that we now live in the instant playback world of the internet, social media, Youtube etc?

We KNOW what they have previously said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's pi** poor politicians that rely on a general public not being informed about what they do and say that's brought Westminster to where it is now -- on that we all agree 👍

So why do you Remaniac general public on here put your faith in these pi** poor politicians?

It's not as though us Brexiteers haven't informed you throughout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TCCANARY said:

More comedy posting from Guido Thump.

 

Yes, I agree -- The fact that Remaniacs are showing themselves up and being shot down at every turn is indeed comedy gold 🙃😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jools said:

Yes, I agree -- The fact that Remaniacs are showing themselves up and being shot down at every turn is indeed comedy gold 🙃😀

image.png.181a582b148aed1219bd41409007b5b5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TCCANARY said:

image.png.181a582b148aed1219bd41409007b5b5.png

I realise this is a big ask for someone who constantly regurgitates BS lies that have previously been dispelled from three years back, but please at least try using your own material you unimaginative d*ck.

Edited by Jools
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TCCANARY said:

image.png.181a582b148aed1219bd41409007b5b5.png

🤣  Although you're going out on a bit of a limb there @TCCANARY - Jools has still got half the day left to come up with something even more stupid, and I think we all know that he is very capable of doing so, unless either the 'Ctrl' or 'C' key have dropped off his keyboard through overuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jools said:

I realise this is a big ask for someone who constantly regurgitates BS lies that have previously been dispelled from three years back, but please at least try using your own material you unimaginative d*ck.

and there was me thinking that only hand crank/RTB swore

'you' do as well

how odd 🤔

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

That Gargantuan Ulysses of a man, the Speaker Bercow will sort out all this Brexit balderdash!......

The awful, undemocratic, self-serving, megalomaniacal, dwarf c*nt should step down as he promised 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Jools said:

I realise this is a big ask for someone who constantly regurgitates BS lies that have previously been dispelled from three years back, but please at least try using your own material you unimaginative d*ck.

There we go, he didn't need anything like half a day - almost instant stupidity and even better, something he made himself rather than the usual tediously, long-winded RWNJ carp he copies off Guido & Co.

Edited by Creative Midfielder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

There we go, he didn't need anything like half a day - almost instant stupidity and even better, something he made himself rather than the usual tediously, ling-winded RWNJ carp he copies off Guido & Co.

Seriously stupid is the gullible type of person who willingly throws money at people like the freeloader, Marcus J. Ball for fighting a lost cause.

He's a local, unfortunately, so how many of you naive drips on here donated to him?

I'd wager you did 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Jools said:

It's pi** poor politicians that rely on a general public not being informed about what they do and say that's brought Westminster to where it is now -- on that we all agree 👍

So why do you Remaniac general public on here put your faith in these pi** poor politicians?

It's not as though us Brexiteers haven't informed you throughout.

yes, you told us

' When the Italian Banks collapse shortly '

over three years ago

was that by your own reckoning, or was it something Guido told you ? 😆

 

ps

"Some of the supplies will be flown in on trucks loaded onto cargo planes, in addition to the use of trains and ships, new transport secretary Grant Shapps said.

The tender requires companies to deliver goods that are “identified by the government as being critical to the preservation of human and animal welfare and/or national security”.

not quite the 'sunny uplands' you told us, more a third world emergency aid relief.... having to be flown in

perhaps 'Bob' Johnson and 'Mitch' Cummings could organise a Tory Aid concert to raise funds for Feed Poor UK

what a farkin embarrassment after all the shy te you halfwits told us about how great it would be !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bill said:

yes, you told us

' When the Italian Banks collapse shortly '

over three years ago

was that by your own reckoning, or was it something Guido told you ? 😆

 

ps

"Some of the supplies will be flown in on trucks loaded onto cargo planes, in addition to the use of trains and ships, new transport secretary Grant Shapps said.

The tender requires companies to deliver goods that are “identified by the government as being critical to the preservation of human and animal welfare and/or national security”.

not quite the 'sunny uplands' you told us, more a third world emergency aid relief.... having to be flown in

perhaps 'Bob' Johnson and 'Mitch' Cummings could organise a Tory Aid concert to raise funds for Feed Poor UK

what a farkin embarrassment after all the shy te you halfwits told us about how great it would be !

Go give some of your jobs seekers allowance to Marcus Ball, Billock 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jools said:

The awful, undemocratic, self-serving, megalomaniacal, dwarf c*nt should step down as he promised 👍

my my, you are getting rather upset

could it be that deep down you know that Bill has been right all along

and brexit is not going to happen, nor ever was

poor bigots 😖

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Bill said:

my my, you are getting rather upset

could it be that deep down you know that Bill has been right all along

and brexit is not going to happen, nor ever was

poor bigots 😖

🤣

 

Edited by Jools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brexit will not happen

so feel free to confirm that it will

as I don't read any of you brexiteers (and remainers) now so certain that it will

I wonder why that is ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TCCANARY said:

Guido has an alcohol problem.

 

Wasn't he caught on a piccy swigging a can of Mojito which is illegal on a London tube.....?  Oh no, that was someone else.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mental health services -- Boris is going to advance & protect them 👍

Great news for Remaniacs 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Wasn't he caught on a piccy swigging a can of Mojito which is illegal on a London tube.....?  Oh no, that was someone else.....

No he's had two convictions for drink driving and two other alcohol related convictions.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jools said:

so you and the rest are no longer wobbling your gobs to the tune of

"brexit will happen"

not a surprise given the ill informed **** you are the rest have been smearing on here for the past 3 years

so I shall bid you ta ra

and let you continue your angry, foul mouth rants with the wise words of Roy Orbison that perfectly sum up brexit

hit it Roy........

do sing along............😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×