Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Fuzzar

OT - EU straw poll...

1 minute ago, TCCANARY said:

Hangings too good for them, we should find a more severe punishment.

An hour trapped in a lift with Jools and Moy?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I'm not an avid reader of this thread like some, but did I miss something? I'm no defender of Billy-Bob, after all he slurred me in one of the most disgusting fashions imaginable (by accusing me of being you!), but I haven't seen him waver from his belief that Brexit won't happen. 

Did you not realise there are only two posters on this thread?! There is City1st by himself, and Van Wink, with his or her multiple personalities, of which you are one, and I am another. There's no-one else!

12 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Did you not realise there are only two posters on this thread?! There is City1st by himself, and Van Wink, with his or her multiple personalities, of which you are one, and I am another. There's no-one else!

Shrodingers posters.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

An hour! You heartless barstard.

26 minutes ago, TCCANARY said:

Hangings too good for them, we should find a more severe punishment.

23 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Perfect 🤣🤣

Farage showing off in front of the Aussies. Running down members of the Royal Family. Not enough gin swigging, tab smoking, hedonists among them I suppose. Harry out of touch for not wearing Nazzi uniforms or partying but now wishing to save the planet. Or is it that he married a non white non Brit?

Charlie ridiculed for believing in climate change. Fair enough, it isn't happening because tosspot says it isn't. It may not be man made change but it is changing you denier.

46 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

now now, you will have to do better than just lying to convince others that you are hand crank

.................though unkindly souls might suggest that given how many times you have got things wrong you do at least have his understanding of these matters

"brexit means brexit....baa baa" 🐑

1 hour ago, canarydan23 said:

but I haven't seen him waver from his belief that Brexit won't happen. 

He certainly hasn't wavered from saying he's never said that.😉

45 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Farage showing off in front of the Aussies. Running down members of the Royal Family.... Or is it that he married a non white non Brit?

Careful, you will set off @Rock the Boat again  

32 minutes ago, ricardo said:

He certainly hasn't wavered from saying he's never said that.😉

He’s not quite sure what he has said🍺😀

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Farage showing off in front of the Aussies. Running down members of the Royal Family. Not enough gin swigging, tab smoking, hedonists among them I suppose. Harry out of touch for not wearing Nazzi uniforms or partying but now wishing to save the planet. Or is it that he married a non white non Brit?

Charlie ridiculed for believing in climate change. Fair enough, it isn't happening because tosspot says it isn't. It may not be man made change but it is changing you denier.

YouGov approval ratings.

Prince Harry :  71% positive   9% negative

Nigel Fartage :  24% positive   56% negative

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

As the Kangaroo's have just discovered

Sky News Correspondent Ashish Joshi made the ludicrous claim that Farage’s criticism of the Royals stepping into political activism was because “Nigel Farage clearly likes Prince Harry in **** uniforms”. What? 🤨

Joshi seems to have picked up the phrase from left-wing professional provocateur Ian Dunt. It’s ridiculous but expected of a partisan agitator like Dunt, but from a supposedly unbiased Sky News correspondent..?

The woke media are also misquoting Sir Nigel of Farage with regard to HM The Queen Mother -- He was actually saying that despite too many carbs and too much alcohol she lived to be 102 and he was hoping her daughter would be just as long-lived as he didn't relish Big Ears taking over any time soon.

Sky - Getting as rabid as the BBC --- They no longer care about impartiality.

W⚓s 😀

36 minutes ago, Herman said:

YouGov approval ratings.

Prince Harry :  71% positive   9% negative

Nigel Fartage :  24% positive   56% negative

Anything on Caroline Lucas's latest approval ratings, Hermo?

15 minutes ago, Jools said:

I'll start worrying about their rabidity when they start endlessly posting inane articles from questionable sources on a football message board. That's the mark of the true rabid.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Jools said:

Anything on Caroline Lucas's latest approval ratings, Hermo?

No, but out of four party leaders Fartrage's approval rating is the lowest. Really @Jools even lower than Corbyn and Swinson.....

image.png.cfea795204386d107f3686a81eab9675.png

Edited by BigFish
calling out the **** by name!

18 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I'll start worrying about their rabidity when they start endlessly posting inane articles from questionable sources on a football message board. That's the mark of the true rabid.

Questionable sources?

Give me proof of anything I've posted from Guido that wasn't fact-based.

Just now, Jools said:

Questionable sources?

Give me proof of anything I've posted from Guido that wasn't fact-based.

Now now Jools, you know by now that if the Guardian didnt report it, it didnt happen.😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BigFish said:

No, but out of four party leaders Fartrage's approval rating is the lowest. Really @Jools even lower than Corbyn and Swinson.....

image.png.cfea795204386d107f3686a81eab9675.png

And if Boris were to renegade on leaving the EU, who do you think his votes would go to 🤔

5 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Now now Jools, you know by now that if the Guardian didnt report it, it didnt happen.😂

I assume you skip over his propagandist ****e as well?

6 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Read carefully. He said he was ready in March. It was others who were foot-dragging because they didn't believe no-deal would happen.

Who do you think these 'others' could be? Might it have been the British Prime Minister at the time? Have you noticed that since we have had a regime change and the previous civil servants have been turfed out or resigned all these so-called obstacles are melting away?

I read carefully

The French guy said last January that there would be no delays in March. In order for that to happen, BOTH sides of the channel have to be ready. Then a day or so ago he said there would have been huge problems in March - contradicting himself

As a past, and probably future resident of Kent, I really don´t want to see significant delays again. I´ve seen (literally) and been in plenty of delays of several hours, it´s not nice

I don´t believe in a full blown Project Fear, I don´t think the government would be that daft to allow it, but I don´t take the kind of statements this fella is making seriously either

Come to think of it, I've reached a point where I´m not taking seriously statements from many people at all now, whatever view they have

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

It isn't propaganda, you tool, it's investigative journalism and they diss all politicians.   

Here's an article from today regarding a Tory:

Winfield-2.png?w=540&ssl=1

A group of young Tories have released a statement following Guido’s story this morning about the senior activist accused of harassment, Robert Winfield:

“This is a statement to clear up the previously discussed incidents.

Firstly we want to make this clear – we never wanted to go public. We tried numerous times to solve this behind closed doors, we also have the evidence to prove this. This was never about publicity, we have turned down over 30 media invitations, as we don’t see it further helping our cause.

This was never a witch-hunt. We anonymised documents, statements and asked others to do the same, repeatedly.

The Guido Fawkes article was not signed off or written by us. When it was published we immediately asked them to remove names and take it down to risk ruining any investigation.

We have been left with no choice. The party didn’t listen, the association didn’t listen, CPF didn’t listen. So, we had to be bold and be public to ensure our voices were heard. To ensure that people were safe.

Continue reading

You're a mug mate. You need to get off all those sites, especially Fakebook. Brain poison. 

18 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Another of Hermo's favorite sources for information is the CANARY who blamed Zionists for the collapse of ad revenue at the beginning of this month:

Guido readers will be distraught to learn that The Canary is having to make some “tough changes” after seeing their revenue collapse due to a change in Facebook and Google algorithms – and being put on a fake news advertising blacklist. Corbynistas will no longer be able to get as much of “the writers you know and love” with The Canary getting rid of all but seven staff writers. How will Corbyn’s fan club cope?

Predictably The Canary has already found someone else to blame: “Zionists”. Clarifying that they’re “not against Jewish people as an ethnic group”, they’re blaming the woes on the fact that their “advertisers are susceptible to pressure from political Zionists”. You couldn’t make it up…

EA9wcBCXoAE29_U.png?w=509&ssl=1

😀

14 minutes ago, Herman said:

I assume you skip over his propagandist ****e as 

16 minutes ago, Herman said:

I am aware that all media outlets have an agenda Herman. Most people will only believe what suits their point of view. If you learn nothing else from this thread it will be enough.

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

You're a mug mate. You need to get off all those sites, especially Fakebook. Brain poison. 

As with SmallFry, I'll say it again --- Give me proof of anything I've posted from Guido that wasn't fact-based.

I get my information from there because for obvious reasons, I've long lost faith with the MSM and I'm certainly not alone. 

I left Fakebook around a year ago because I was regarded as being too far to the Right of Lenin.

15 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I am aware that all media outlets have an agenda Herman. Most people will only believe what suits their point of view. If you learn nothing else from this thread it will be enough.

There's agendas, there's bias and way off on the Sturmer scale is guido. Fox News rings them for scoops. 😀

Posted (edited)

The woke media are also misquoting Sir Nigel of Farage with regard to HM The Queen Mother -- He was actually saying that despite too many carbs and too much alcohol she lived to be 102 and he was hoping her daughter would be just as long-lived as he didn't relish Big Ears taking over any time soon.

So a chap who is an MEP is swanning around the Antipodes, thinking he can show off about how brilliant he is and run down certain members of the Royal Family, one who is set to become King, and maybe in Jools imagination, be summoning Farage to the Palace to form a Government.

And does just taking excerpts from what he said make any difference to what he meant?

Why isn't he where he should be, formulating policy, raising funds, filling in membership cards or is he just on another paid for jolly that is all he really cares about.

Edited by keelansgrandad