Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Fuzzar

OT - EU straw poll...

Hope not Branston.

If I wanted a fight, I could suggest RvW gets the number 9 shirt for next season or any variety of other football related topics...!

Out ..... have been after subsidiarity never materialised and we effectively gave away our veto for nothing.
I have no problem with immigration and and don''t think the more undesirable members of the Out campaign are helping with their dog whistle politics, it''s just about democracy.
The fundamental differences in the English & European legal systems seems to be a key factor in how we approach EU-wide  legislation,  Ask Steve Hilton - Cameron''s erstwhile adviser and confidante - and 1st generation (Hungarian) immigrant.

In, but about time our government became stronger and looks after this nations voters best interest.

But defo in, the cost to the UK would be felt for years if we left now.

In -

The economic impact if we leave will be disastrous; Out campaign figures just don''t add up and far too much is predicated on assuming we can make new preferential trade deals with (USA/Canada/Former colonies/developing nations/insert-tinpot-dictatorship-here). We''ll end up buying and selling to and from the exact same EU markets and forced to accept their regulations to do so but without any power to influence them and paying a significantly higher rate for the privilege.

There''s no shortage of issues with the bureaucratic and wasteful way the EU is run and it needs major reforms, but leaving won''t solve with that.

I have come to the conclusion that: I AM A PROUD QUITTER, and fully intend to use that label, pinned on me by my Prime Minister, to QUIT the POLITICAL union that is the EU.I AM A PROUD ''LITTLE ENGLANDER'', and will use THAT label, pinned on me by my Prime Minister, because I am English!Cameron is gutless, and no friend of the English - f*ck him and f*ck all you lily-livered remainers [:@]

[quote user="julian hudson"]I have come to the conclusion that: I AM A PROUD QUITTER, and fully intend to use that label, pinned on me by my Prime Minister, to QUIT the POLITICAL union that is the EU.I AM A PROUD ''LITTLE ENGLANDER'', and will use THAT label, pinned on me by my Prime Minister, because I am English!Cameron is gutless, and no friend of the English - f*ck him and f*ck all you lily-livered remainers [:@][/quote]

You sound like a nice person. I don''t understand why Brexiters get such a bad rep..

IN for me

[quote user="andyc24_uk"]In -

The economic impact if we leave will be disastrous[/quote]A tad arduous maybe, but not disastrous and certainly beneficial to future generations (our children and theirs) if we left.Roubini Economics reckon that ten years down the track, with 80%

probability we''ll be rather better off if we have left the EU rather

than if we stay. Since they actually managed to forecast the financial

crisis while all the other "respected names" were forecasting plain

sailing, I''m rather more inclined to consider their view than that of

the Treasury.
They do consider that the best option would be to stay in

a genuinely reformed EU - but since the probability of that is

so low, the better option is to go for leaving, which is much better

than staying in an unreformed EU.

[quote user="Crystal Canary"][quote user="julian hudson"]I have come to the conclusion that: I AM A PROUD QUITTER, and fully intend to use that label, pinned on me by my Prime Minister, to QUIT the POLITICAL union that is the EU.I AM A PROUD ''LITTLE ENGLANDER'', and will use THAT label, pinned on me by my Prime Minister, because I am English!Cameron is gutless, and no friend of the English - f*ck him and f*ck all you lily-livered remainers [:@][/quote]

You sound like a nice person. I don''t understand why Brexiters get such a bad rep..

IN for me[/quote]It is actually sad that there''s a myriad of nancies like yourself who vote for the opposite of what they consider nasty despite it being wrong or not [:(]Such is the apathy & mindset of lazy people in this once great nation [:@]