Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Online List at top of page

Its good to be able to click on the online list at the top of the page, there's 86 people reading our message board and its past 11pm,  appreciate its new so people are having a look but will be interesting to keep an eye on it to see how busy it is in peak times .

So many new facilities  it was a long wait but its here now, for our pinkun community to enjoy

• Like 2

What online list? I can’t see anything resembling that on my (i)phone. I haven’t looked at the new forum from a pc yet but it seems things are quite different from a mobile device?

Just looked and noticed there were 18 ' Guests ' looking in. I did have a suggestion of where they came from but 18 would be a very high number. 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just looked and noticed there were 18 ' Guests ' looking in. I did have a suggestion of where they came from but 18 would be a very high number. 😎

90 users online 5 mins ago of which 65 were guests reading who weren't logged in, always knew this was a busy board but know we have the stats to prove it

230 users reading this forum 5 mins ago, guess this is the biggest & most popular ncfc forum after all 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diane said:

230 users reading this forum 5 mins ago, guess this is the biggest & most popular ncfc forum after all 😀

I am partly to blame for the sudden increase as I have rather a large cult following (no, not Tilly) :classic_biggrin:

15 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

never looks that big to me....

I think it's the large 'helmet' that deceives the eye

3 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Did anyone ever say it wasn't.....

Well it's often described on twitter as '' classy as ever '' so I assume that's good isn't it 🤣

27 minutes ago, Diane said:

Well it's often described on twitter as '' classy as ever '' so I assume that's good isn't it 🤣

I love that we now have the the software befitting the best online football community in the world. 🙃

On 02/11/2018 at 10:34, TIL 1010 said:

I am wondering if some of the 'guests' are registered users who just haven't signed in as I didn't seem to appear on that list whilst I was merely viewing posts 

25 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I'm dubious on such stats - I'm pretty much permanently logged in on my phone but that doesn't mean I'm 'active'.  

On most forums even if you re logged in permanenty  you'll disappear from the online list if youre not active for a certain amount of time ( they can set it for however minutes they want)

58 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

...as am I, as I type (looking as a guest, logged in in my phone) 

It when we see 10 Waveneys logged in, we need to worry🤣