Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Team tonight

Not really, it''s just which is shorter (is Moritz shorter than Leitner?) That &/or what pops into my decrepit brain first.

Got round English player rule by ignoring it may not apply to Lge Cup. PL teams will not comply esp Arsenal.

[quote user="Pyro"]Good to see Pukki back. Quite a defensive starting line up.[/quote]
I''d missed that when I looked at the team, but great to see. As I have a Sheff Weds ticket, I''m more than thrilled that Teemu is back in the mix!
I posted another thread to give people a heads up this one might be available through the dodgy sites, worth keeping an eye out as I think this has been picked up by Bein sports.

[quote user="Darth Canary1"]Shocked tettey is playing[/quote]
Probably due to the amount of injuries in the squad and that it must be a key area for us. Would prefer to see Krul in goal for this game and probably Godfrey not in defense.

Bournemouth''s starting eleven is pretty good, even with eight changes. Reunion with a certain Andrew Surman.
Bournemouth XI: Borus, Francis (C), S Cook, Daniels, Pugh, Gosling, Surman, Rico, Stanislas, Defoe, Ibe

"LeoVegas and Norwich City will auction off the LeoSafePlay match-worn shirts from the Carabao Cup game against Bournemouth tonight, with all proceeds going to BeGambleAware."

[quote user="ricardo"]Ball behind the fullback, typical Pinto.[/quote]

He''s always been a Hooz or Fotheringham for me - mouth and motivation first - ability second.

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Am I a cock for thinking McGovern could have done better there?[/quote]

Nope - should''ve stood taller and taken it in the face if necessary!

Finishing first half strongly, decent performance thus far, McGovern looks a little uncomfortable with the ball at his feet. Definitely not out of this game yet.